Page 5026 of 5892 FirstFirst ... 4026 4526 4976 5016 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5036 5076 5526 ... LastLast
Results 50,251 to 50,260 of 58919
    This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1

+1
    Tomi Lahren Suspended From The Blaze

Glenn Beck slammed Tomi Lahren after her appearance on The View last week.

Today, it is being reported that Tomi Lahren has been suspended from The Blaze.

According to The Daily Caller:
    Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahren’s show is suspended for effect for at least one week starting Monday, according to TheDC’s sources. A source with direct knowledge of the situation previously told TheDC that Lahren’s contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.

Lahren’s inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Friday.

Glenn Beck has repeatedly gone after Tomi Lahren publicly for her support for Donald Trump. She is a super star and will do just fine without him.

The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren https://t.co/ZBH3O05Psd via @dailycaller
    — Veteran Apologist (@VetApologist) March 20, 2017

Looks like @GlennBeck couldn’t stand that @TomiLahren is a bigger star than him. Daily Caller is reporting he just suspended her show. https://t.co/sKLVfRvZo8
    — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) March 20, 2017

Interesting tweet from Tomi Lahren this morning….

No one hunts small deer this too shall pass. #mondaymotivation
    — Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) March 20, 2017

Tomi Lahren suspended by The Blaze: report https://t.co/4c42vsL575 pic.twitter.com/04EvhpeZRF
    — The Hill (@thehill) March 20, 2017

Tomi Lahren should go independent. The Blaze has been tanking ever since it went #NeverTrump. @TomiLahren pic.twitter.com/d9Ch62B2dF
    — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) March 20, 2017

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Tomi Lahren Suspended From The Blaze

Glenn Beck slammed Tomi Lahren after her appearance on The View last week.

Today, it is being reported that Tomi Lahren has been suspended from The Blaze.

According to The Daily Caller:
    Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahrenís show is suspended for effect for at least one week starting Monday, according to TheDCís sources. A source with direct knowledge of the situation previously told TheDC that Lahrenís contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.

Lahrenís inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABCís ďThe ViewĒ on Friday...
    Maybe she can get a job with Planned Parenthood.

+1
    Democrats in action....

California's Jerry Brown Asks Trump for Aid — for the 4th Time!

While advocates of California secession — both on the left and operating from abroad — have hoped to make the case that the Golden State can stand on its own, Brown’s repeated requests for help underline the fact that the world’s sixth-biggest economy is still dependent on the rest of the country.

The latest request, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, asks for money for flood relief, including for repairing the damaged spillways of the Oroville Dam, which nearly failed last month, resulting in the temporary evacuation of 200,000 residents downstream of the dam.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...-aid-4th-time/

Hmm, seems like the perfect time for President Trump to bring up their refusal to comply with Federal Law on "Sanctuary Cities." Right? Why in the heck should the Deplorables help any Governor who insists on harboring illegal criminals in his state? Trump, are you listening?

+1
    THOUSANDS Line Up to See President Trump at Louisville, KY Rally

Thousands of supporters lined up early to see President Donald Trump in Louisville, Kentucky tonight.
    President Donald J. Trump will hold a rally at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Freedom Hall Monday starting at 7:30 PM.

Supporters of President Trump line up outside a rally in Louisville, Kentucky. pic.twitter.com/6ghfZJ9jWb
    — Jim Ryan (@jimryantx) March 20, 2017

Line for Trump in Louisville Ky pic.twitter.com/PfZqAXMMWf
    — Steven Lee Greene (@Slg211) March 1, 2016

The line outside Freedom Hall in Louisville continues to grow. Doors open at 4:30 for the President Donald Trump Rally. @WKYT pic.twitter.com/WmQQmC7ICU
    — Lauren Minor WKYT (@LaurenMinorWKYT) March 20, 2017

Hundreds in line hours early for Trump visit in Louisville @courierjournal pic.twitter.com/MhZz1K3rj1
    — Chris Kenning (@chris_kenning) March 20, 2017

Right Side Broadcasting Network will bring live coverage of the rally beginning at 3:30 PM ET.

Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	line-for-trump.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	409184  

+1
    Don't normally join these discussions but I came across this today and immediately thought of this thread. So true it hurts.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    Don't normally join these discussions but I came across this today and immediately thought of this thread. So true it hurts.
    Getting paid to lie. What is a politician?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    I'm sure you'd have some interesting observations, originally being from NJ I know that life there doesn't leave a whole bunch of time for stuff like this. The business of life gets in the way.

But I'm sure youve seen plenty of demonstrations of the "toleraance" the democarats have for ideas not originated in their brood.

9. +1 by:

+1

Let us not forget

The horror of war.

I had the privilege of visiting Normandy a few years back. The pics were painful to take and review. I finally loaded them back to my HD from tape so I could share a couple of them.

We walked the beaches where tens of thousands died, We toured the cemetery, where thousands are laid to rest in neat rows. You've seen the classic shots I'm sure. Here is my take

The exhibits were fascinating. With current tech I was able to find some irony in the records of the soldiers that died while looking for possible relations from the British side of my family.

War...War never changes

well all kinds of problems posting these..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n14.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	409188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n4.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	409189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n-2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	409190  

+1
    Judge Napolitano Pulled From Fox News After British Intel Wiretap Claims

Fox News’ Judge Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely after he made a claim that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at Obama’s request.

According to the L.A. Times:

Fox News did not respond to inquiries about Napolitano’s status Monday. Napolitano was conspicuously missing from the network’s coverage of the confirmation hearings on Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch — an event in which he typically would have played a significant role. He has not been on the air since Thursday.

People familiar with the situation who could speak only on the condition of anonymity said Napolitano is not expected to be on Fox News Channel any time in the near future. Napolitano was not available for comment.
    But Napolitano said on one program that “Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence.”

Fox News, however, did no such thing, forcing its anchors to walk back Napolitano’s statement.
    “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way,” Shepard Smith told viewers Friday.

In a statement read on the Fox News program “MediaBuzz” on Sunday, Napolitano defended his comments. He said he “reported what the sources told me, reported it accurately and I do believe the substance of what they told me.”

Judge Nap is one of the truth tellers on Fox News. It would be a shame if they didn’t let him come back on. He will definitely make sure he is heard one way of another. Conservatives love Judge Nap!

Read the rest of the report here.

Judge Napolitano posted a video clip last week on government spying on Donald Trump.

Was Candidate Trump Spied On?
    Judge Napolitano’s Chambershttps://t.co/QXe2PTYWCe

— Judge Napolitano (@Judgenap) March 16, 2017

Link

The good Judge got too close to the truth it appears.

Page 5026 of 5892 FirstFirst ... 4026 4526 4976 5016 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5036 5076 5526 ... LastLast

Thread Information