Page 5761 of 5792 FirstFirst ... 4761 5261 5711 5751 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5771 ... LastLast
Results 57,601 to 57,610 of 57916
    +1
    Hollywood Heartthrob Reveals He Was Sexually Harassed By “Powerful Men”

The bombshell report on Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is becoming more shocking by the day. Actors and Actresses are taking this rare opportunity to expose the wickedness in Hollywood to reveal their own stories of sexual abuse. Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek reveals he was touched by “older, powerful men.”

Guardian UK reports:

Van Der Beek made the claims on Twitter in a series of posts that offered support to the women who had spoken out against Weinstein. “For anyone judging the women who stayed silent, read this for perspective. Also for anyone brushing off harassment as ‘boys being boys’,” he wrote, linking to an article from fashion website The Cut that detailed a writer’s hotel-room experience with a “powerful man”.

The former Dawson’s Creek actor went on to recount his own personal experience of abuse, though he did not name names. “I’ve had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men, I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger,” he wrote. “I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle. There’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome”.

For anyone judging the women who stayed silent, read this for perspective. Also for anyone brushing off harassment as “boys being boys.” https://t.co/UX9xWxpn2K
    — James Van Der Beek (@vanderjames) October 12, 2017

What Weinstein is being accused of is criminal. What he’s admitted to is unacceptable – in any industry. I applaud everybody speaking out.

I’ve had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men, I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger…

I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle. There’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a61da83f27cbc1abfc18e4c3d7ba094dbd57161-600x300.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	422669  

2. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post

All you need is a picture with Anthony wiener and bill Cosby and you have the complete "perv team"!

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by alostaunau View Post
    All you need is a picture with Anthony wiener and bill Cosby and you have the complete "perv team"!
    wouldn't be enough orifices to go around

+1
    MYSTERY: Freed Taliban Hostages Refuse To Board U.S. Plane

Something very fishy is going on. American citizen, 31-year-old Caitlan Coleman, along with her Canadian husband, Joshua Boyle, aged 33 and their three children have been released by “the Taliban-affiliated Haqqani Network in Afghanistan,” reports CNN. However, in a strange twist, the freed hostages refuse to board a plane ordered to take them to the U.S. or Canada.

More!

+1
    Medical professionals fighting the liberal narrative...

THREE DOCTORS SAY TRANSGENDER IDEOLOGY ABUSES CHILDREN; "INDOCTRINATING KIDS WITH THE LIE"

"Indoctrinating pre-school kids with the lie that you can be trapped in the wrong body. Again, that is just disrupting their normal reality testing and cognitive development. Those things are abusive."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-say-doctors/

7. +1 by:

+1
    Will Jeff Sessions do what's right, or keep stalling...

Justice Dept. Gives ‘Last Chance’ for Sanctuary Cities to Comply

The Democrats running these cities and refusing to comply with Federal law should have been thrown in jail months ago...

It's time for action, President Trump, Americans are at risk from those Democrats who are harboring criminals...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/justic...ies-to-comply/

+1
    O’Keefe Releases NEW CLIP=> YouTube Employee Uses Algorithms to Promote Black Lives Matter Videos

O’Keefe released a bonus clip on Thursday of YouTube employee, Earnest Pettie claiming he makes sure Black Lives Matter videos get discovered on YouTube.

Watch Earnest Pettie talk about making sure people associated with Black Lives Matter are on YouTube. He then uses the algorithms to promote the group.

Video Via Project Veritas:

NEW CLIP- @YouTube employee says he makes sure #BLM is discovered on YouTube-“use them [the algorithms] for good.”https://t.co/h0PDYZIyd7 pic.twitter.com/7jGuW0gcd1

— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 12, 2017

Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5601-600x335.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	422670  

+1
    Actress Rose McGowan Accuses Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos of Rape ‘Cover Up’

In a shocking tweetstorm, actress Rose McGowan accused Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos of covering up her rape.

1) @jeffbezos I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof.
    — rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) October 12, 2017

2) @jeffbezos I had already sold a script I wrote to your studio, it was in development. When I heard a Weinstein bailout was in the works

3) @Jeffbezos I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar.

4) @jeffbezos I called my attorney & said I want to get my script back, but before I could, #2 @amazonstudios called to say my show was dead

4) @jeffbezos I am calling on you to stop funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers. I love @amazon but there is rot in Hollywood

5) @jeffbezos Be the change you want to see in the world. Stand with truth. #ROSEARMY #Amazon

More!

11. +1 by:

+1

Thanks obama and GM ...

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Actress Rose McGowan Accuses Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos of Rape ‘Cover Up’

In a shocking tweetstorm, actress Rose McGowan accused Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos of covering up her rape.

1) @jeffbezos I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof.

2) @jeffbezos I had already sold a script I wrote to your studio, it was in development. When I heard a Weinstein bailout was in the works

3) @Jeffbezos I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar.

4) @jeffbezos I called my attorney & said I want to get my script back, but before I could, #2 @amazonstudios called to say my show was dead

4) @jeffbezos I am calling on you to stop funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers. I love @amazon but there is rot in Hollywood

5) @jeffbezos Be the change you want to see in the world. Stand with truth. #ROSEARMY #Amazon

More!

Lol, the liberal left in Hollywood who peddled morals to all of us is now knee deep in a mess!

Enjoying the chaos!
    Last edited by alostaunau; 10-12-2017 at 06:59 PM.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Is Mr. Campos the real shooter?

When will the AG demand real answers?

How is that guy from New Mexico involved?

How did Sotos know to short MGM Stock?

Were there no cameras on the 32 floor because of high roller privacy?

When will Mandalay Bay tell the truth?

NO comment from James Cann either

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2165.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	422696

Page 5761 of 5792 FirstFirst ... 4761 5261 5711 5751 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5771 ... LastLast

Thread Information