Results 65,191 to 65,196 of 65196
    +1
    More backstabbing from the FL GOP...

DATE: May 18, 2018
    TO: USF & NRA Member and Friends
    USF Executive Director
    NRA Past President
    PART ONE

• On May 9, 2018 Florida Governor Rick Scott signed SB-7026 into law. The media gleefully reported SB-7026 as Florida’s first gun control bill in decades. Among other gun control restrictions, the bill violates the Second Amendment rights of persons between the ages of 18-21. Within less than 2 hours after Governor Scott signed the gun control bill, the NRA filed a lawsuit against the State of Florida to overturn the 18-21 restriction.

• NRA then filed an amended Complaint to add a 19-year-old “Jane Doe” and a 19-year-old “John Doe” to the lawsuit.

• NRA also filed a motion to proceed in the case using pseudonyms for these two young plaintiffs to protect their identities. They have a First Amendment right to stand up in court and fight for their Second Amendment rights without being bullied, harassed and intimidated or having their lives and their families lives threatened by hate mongering gun ban, gun control supporters.

• To show Attorney General Pam Bondi and the Court how vicious and nasty these hate mongers are, I was asked to file a Declaration explaining what I am experiencing from these vile, evil people. My Declaration attaches a sample of the scores upon scores of hate email I have received. You may read this legal document here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedi...mmer-filed.pdf

• NRA’s memorandum in support of the pseudonyms motion can be read here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedi...nyms-filed.pdf

• AG Pam Bondi filed a response OPPOSING the motion to protect and shield the 19 year-olds from bullying, harassment and the threats of violence.

• It would have been easy for AG Bondi to allow these young adults to be protected. All she had to do was do nothing and simply leave it up to the Judge. But she filed a 22 page OPPOSITION response that down-plays the hate and threats that are to be expected. Read Attorney General Bondi’s opposition to protecting these young adults here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedia/1510083/4-bondi-opposition-to-proceeding-under-pseudonyms.pdf

• AG Bondi actively and aggressively supported passage of the gun control bill, including doing a little celebratory dance on the House floor following it's passage. Perhaps her efforts to punish “Jane and John Doe” plaintiffs are because they are fighting the gun control measures she supports.

PART TWO COMING SOON.....

--

2. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    More backstabbing from the FL GOP...

DATE: May 18, 2018
    TO: USF & NRA Member and Friends
    USF Executive Director
    NRA Past President
    PART ONE

• On May 9, 2018 Florida Governor Rick Scott signed SB-7026 into law. The media gleefully reported SB-7026 as Florida’s first gun control bill in decades. Among other gun control restrictions, the bill violates the Second Amendment rights of persons between the ages of 18-21. Within less than 2 hours after Governor Scott signed the gun control bill, the NRA filed a lawsuit against the State of Florida to overturn the 18-21 restriction.

• NRA then filed an amended Complaint to add a 19-year-old “Jane Doe” and a 19-year-old “John Doe” to the lawsuit.

• NRA also filed a motion to proceed in the case using pseudonyms for these two young plaintiffs to protect their identities. They have a First Amendment right to stand up in court and fight for their Second Amendment rights without being bullied, harassed and intimidated or having their lives and their families lives threatened by hate mongering gun ban, gun control supporters.

• To show Attorney General Pam Bondi and the Court how vicious and nasty these hate mongers are, I was asked to file a Declaration explaining what I am experiencing from these vile, evil people. My Declaration attaches a sample of the scores upon scores of hate email I have received. You may read this legal document here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedi...mmer-filed.pdf

• NRA’s memorandum in support of the pseudonyms motion can be read here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedi...nyms-filed.pdf

• AG Pam Bondi filed a response OPPOSING the motion to protect and shield the 19 year-olds from bullying, harassment and the threats of violence.

• It would have been easy for AG Bondi to allow these young adults to be protected. All she had to do was do nothing and simply leave it up to the Judge. But she filed a 22 page OPPOSITION response that down-plays the hate and threats that are to be expected. Read Attorney General Bondi’s opposition to protecting these young adults here:

https://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedia/1510083/4-bondi-opposition-to-proceeding-under-pseudonyms.pdf

• AG Bondi actively and aggressively supported passage of the gun control bill, including doing a little celebratory dance on the House floor following it's passage. Perhaps her efforts to punish “Jane and John Doe” plaintiffs are because they are fighting the gun control measures she supports.

PART TWO COMING SOON.....

--
    Fuck you Pam...fuck you right in your face. Beyond disappointing and betrayal. You turncoat piece of traitorous shit. We are so sold the fuck out. Yet here we sit...sucking it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    To use your gun owner analogy, if a large number of NRA members were shooting up schools and random places and the 'good' NRA members didn't say or do anything about it, their inaction would send a clear message, wouldn't it? I think that's what's going on.
    It would be improper for the rank and file to publicly voice their views of outrage. Privately, those who I know, are equally upset of what a few at the top have done, and continue to do. However, 2 retired individuals have spoken out on Fox News.
    Last edited by 1tommygunner1927; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    wow. ok. And you made my point apparently. Dude cmon.
    You lost the point. Man up!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Fuck you Pam...fuck you right in your face. Beyond disappointing and betrayal. You turncoat piece of traitorous shit. We are so sold the fuck out. Yet here we sit...sucking it.
    Slowly they turned, Inch by inch, step by step......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    You lost the point. Man up!
    not

Page 6520 of 6520 FirstFirst ... 5520 6020 6470 6510 6518 6519 6520

Thread Information