Page 6694 of 6723 FirstFirst ... 5694 6194 6644 6684 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6704 ... LastLast
Results 66,931 to 66,940 of 67225

2. +1 by:

+1
    Democrat Asks Strzok, Did You Use ‘Magical Bullet’ to Stop Trump?

The Democrat Congressman used violent imagery towards President Trump

During the highly anticipated public Congressional hearing of disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok’s testimony, a Democrat Congressman used a loaded term that is raising some eyebrows.

Luis Gutiérrez, who has represented Illinoi’s 4th Congressional District since 1993 took his time during the hearing to ask Strzok, “you had a magical bullet to derail [Donald Trump]…did you use it?”

In the last two weeks, the Democrats have amped up their divisive and violent rhetoric against the right, following in Congresswoman Maxine Waters’ path of calling for Trump supporters and Trump administration officials to be confronted and harassed in public.

It is indisputable that Rep. Gutiérrez’s choice of words during the hearing in which he asked why a bullet wasn’t used to derail President Trump were extremely inappropriate, and yet again another shocking display of the unhinged Trump Derangement Syndrome that has consumed the Democrat Party.

Rep. Gutiérrez’s question is another example of the violent rhetoric that is being utilized by the Left and elected Democrat officials to subliminally increase animosity, violence, and hatred towards President Trump and Republicans.

The Left will tell you that Rep. Gutiérrez’s misspoke, but you can judge for yourself.

Is it ever acceptable to use imagery that invokes thoughts of gun violence when discussing the President of the United States, or any elected official? No. It is not.

Link + Video

4. +1 by:

+1

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...444160/photo/1

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...79506850820096

James is killing it on twitter today of you want to read some good ones. Man. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	436346   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	436347  

+1
    I've noticed this in all the pictures of this around...so it's not altered...see the friggin horns on his forehead. Insane.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0b1806931fd1b029ee2edffd7d8a03599da4ca45dd54e1ccbcfbafe73c3d1aaa.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	436348  

+1
    I wish Issa would have made him read his own texts but replace the name 'Trump' with 'Hillary Clinton' so we could grasp this unbiased exchange properly.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    I've noticed this in all the pictures of this around...so it's not altered...see the friggin horns on his forehead. Insane.
    They're still grilling his azz right now, LOL.
    And just as creepy as Strzok is, how creepy are these Democrats who are defending this subversive P.O.S.? Sheila Jackson Lee, Steve Cohen, Ted Lieu, etc... interrupting, attacking the GOP members, talking about giving this scumbag Strzok a "purple heart"... calling it a "stupid and ridiculous hearing" etc.

This is EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMOCRATS DID IN THE WACO HEARINGS. They covered for the Clintons and their corrupted FBI agents from dawn to dusk; Chuck Schumer, all of them. Disgusting!

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Couple of points:

1. You're not a moderator here, and you don't don't tell us what to think or what to write.

If I were you would have been gone long ago. Second, never said what you should think or write. We simply disagree about certain events. Third, I'm repeating back at YOU what you have said to me..."Stay On Topic". The fact I need to point these things out to you reveals your lack of memory, or worse, a lack of reading comprehension, an/or the willful/intentional changing of material statements to suit your twisted objectives. Lets not forget, you are the great Pretender, who, when gets called out lashes out in a tirade of actuations. Now, STFU.

2. Out-of-control government agents are the same topic! Whether it impacts a church in Waco or a President of the U.S., it's not good and it needs to be exposed to prevent it from continuing. This is exactly what the Founding Fathers warned us about, it is a form of tyranny.

Agents at Waco, were not out of control, ever! Koresh was not a minister of any church. He preached, using the Good Book as a tool/weapon to control weak minded people who simply wanted to please GOD. They were deceived by Koresh, for his personal pleasures and other evil purposes/reasons.....he was Satan's tool. In fact, he also used the Bible against the government in the same manner. The entire event and its outcome rests on Koresh. He alone caused all of it! However, you are too stupid or stubborn to admit it! That said, if your church leaders suddenly decided to conduct "business" as Koresh did, what would you do?

Good! I hope he rots in jail!
    That's only if he has his day in court and is convicted.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    They're still grilling his azz right now, LOL.
    And just as creepy as Strzok is, how creepy are these Democrats who are defending this subversive P.O.S.? Sheila Jackson Lee, Steve Cohen, Ted Lieu, etc... interrupting, attacking the GOP members, talking about giving this scumbag Strzok a "purple heart"... calling it a "stupid and ridiculous hearing" etc.

This is EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMOCRATS DID IN THE WACO HEARINGS. They covered for the Clintons and their corrupted FBI agents from dawn to dusk; Chuck Schumer, all of them. Disgusting!
    Evil is as evil does.

12. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma
    1. You're not a moderator here, and you don't don't tell us what to think or what to write.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    If I were you would have been gone long ago.
    Thanks, that tells me a lot about you, and how you would silence me. But you still can't force us to stay on a topic, and tell us what to write. This thread covers a wide spectrum of material, but I don't think you can find one place on this entire thread where I ever told you to stay on, or off a particular topic.

Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post

Lets not forget, you are the great Pretender, who, when gets called out lashes out in a tirade of actuations. Now, STFU.
    No. Without apology, I won't "STFU," and you can't silence anyone on this political thread. We will all speak out boldly and speak up loudly when we see corruption in our government, as should every American. You should follow and support us, not try to silence us.

Out-of-control government agents like Peter Strzok, the Clintons, Janet Reno and her crew of killers at Waco MUST be exposed, to prevent their actions from continuing. This type of big government corruption is exactly what the Founding Fathers warned us about, it is a form of tyranny, and I fully intend to expose it at every opportunity.

14. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    I wish Issa would have made him read his own texts but replace the name 'Trump' with 'Hillary Clinton' so we could grasp this unbiased exchange properly.
    Yep, I can't get over the arrogance of this Strzok character. I think his mistress Lisa Page is supposed to be on tomorrow, not sure (?). But you can see the corruption just oozing out of this guy; in fact one of the Republican lawmakers remarked about his 'body language' and the smirks he was wearing.

Just a disturbing level of sanctimonious slime coming off this guy, and his fellow Trump haters sitting there defending his open displays of bias and contempt against the president and conservatives, or in his words "Walmart hillbillies."

And keep in mind, this was all typed out on his agency phone, not his personal phone. I think this hearing is going to go along way to putting Trump back in office for 4 more years.

Page 6694 of 6723 FirstFirst ... 5694 6194 6644 6684 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6704 ... LastLast

Thread Information