Page 6817 of 6817 FirstFirst ... 5817 6317 6767 6807 6815 6816 6817
Results 68,161 to 68,167 of 68167
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push

Actions have consequences.

Via Daily Wire:
    Louisiana officials denied two of America’s largest banks an opportunity to be involved in a project worth hundreds of millions of dollars on Thursday because of their decision to align with left-wing activists and the Democratic party in pushing for gun control.

“The State Bond Commission refused to allow Citigroup and Bank of America to work as underwriters on the interstate highway financing deal,” The Virginia Pilot reported.

The effort, led by two Republicans — Attorney General Jeff Landry and Treasurer John Schroder — came in response to decisions from both banks to enact “policies restricting gun sales and manufacturing by their commercial customers.”

Keep reading..

Link

Proud of my fellow Republicans in Louisiana for this one!

+1
    This should help the NFL's ratings (if anyone is still watching)...

ESPN BANS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM FROM NFL GAMES

"Our Plan: We Will Not Televise the National Anthem During NFL Broadcasts"

"When it comes to broadcasting the national anthem during Monday Night Football, ESPN has decided to take a knee."

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...fl-broadcasts/

3. +1 by:

+1
    What First Amendment...

Shadow Ban: Prager University Hit With 99.9999% DROP in Facebook Reach

"Our last 9 posts have been completely censored reaching ZERO of our 3 million followers."

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...acebook-reach/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    What First Amendment...

Shadow Ban: Prager University Hit With 99.9999% DROP in Facebook Reach

"Our last 9 posts have been completely censored reaching ZERO of our 3 million followers."

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...acebook-reach/
    I was wondering when they'd get the shaft. I watched a few truth filled videos of theirs the other day. Like bitch slapping a lefty through the screen. Lol

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Very creepy!

the really interesting part is that the guy didn't actually own the bit of land he was on. He accidentally built on one "next door", not the one he actually bought

the owner tired to arrange a title swap ( one plot or another in that part of town doesn't have any advantage over any other plot, they all suck) but the guy didn't have the money to pay the fees

I assume it's been called a health hazard, which brings the dozers. We do the same shit at the start of hunting season. The homeless aren't allowed to camp indefinite on BLM land, even if you get a campsite, you can't stay there more then 30

we detect illegal homeless camps along the river, mark them with flares and the blm sends in bullzdozers to clear it all out into he back of a truck days.

No doubt letter agencies are involved here, several.

that tunnel is a major gold mine,...If I owned that bit of land I'll tell the feds to get off.

7. +1 by:

+1
    EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar’s “Campaign Muscle” Is A Somalian Immigrant Who Stabbed 3 People

MINNEAPOLIS — Ilhan Omar, Minnesota State Representative and current Democratic candidate for Congress in Keith Ellison’s district, has done some questionable and potentially unethical things. She paid the attorney who handled her divorce with campaign finance funds and violated Minnesota House rules for accepting honorariums from the Minnesota State Universities while she is on the committee that makes funding and policy decisions for public colleges and universities in Minnesota. Never mind the fact that Omar is still embroiled in the controversy that she allegedly married her brother and committed immigration fraud.

An article released last week by PJMedia’s David Steinberg provided further proof that Omar’s “legal” husband, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, was her biological brother, continuing the two-year-old saga.

But this election season could have been a lot weirder in Minnesota by having a candidate on their ballot who allegedly was convicted of stabbing people. That potential candidate reportedly served as the campaign “muscle” for Ilhan Omar.

Back in January 2018, another Somali immigrant from the state of Ohio who moved to Minnesota almost threw his hat in the ring for Minnesota state representative in District 62A.

Guhaad Said, who is also known as Guhaad Hashi, Caaqil Guhaad Hashi and Guhaad Hashi Said, made the announcement he was running for Minnesota State House in January on his Facebook page, “Caaqil Guhaad Hashi” and stated in a post on his page:

“Running for Minnesota House of Representatives is truly an honor and a job I take very seriously. The most important part of my job is to help state government work more effectively for you.”

More!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-08-17-at-7.21.24-PM.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	438365  

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    This should help the NFL's ratings (if anyone is still watching)...

ESPN BANS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM FROM NFL GAMES

"Our Plan: We Will Not Televise the National Anthem During NFL Broadcasts"

"When it comes to broadcasting the national anthem during Monday Night Football, ESPN has decided to take a knee."

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...fl-broadcasts/

don't care,not watching these boneheads.

Page 6817 of 6817 FirstFirst ... 5817 6317 6767 6807 6815 6816 6817

Thread Information