06-14-2012, 08:16 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- oxford uk
Newbie after some advice 2005 RXT
hi guys hopefully picking up an RXT 2005 at the weekend that has had some modifications.
Can you have a look at the mods and let me know if there good ones and also is there anything i should be looking for in particular this is my first ski and only ridden one a couple of times before.
- Original OEM 255HP Whole Supercharger Fitted (From the RXPX/RXTX) (not just a cheap wheel into the 215 housing)
- Riva Racing Supercharger Clutch washers fitted
- Bigger Injectors uprated to 42lB
- 2 X Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulators BEGI to get Air/Fuel mix spot on throughout Rev range
- Walbro Fuel pump fitted
- Full UMI Steering system including Finger throttle
- Dropped original sponsons by 23mm to give ultimate cornering handling (better than the riva ones i had fitted)
- I did have an external intercooler fitted to give another 1PSI boost but i took this off as the the throttle response is better (still have this included in sale)
- Tuned stainless SOLAS prop fitted
- Riva racing blockoffs fitted
- Riva Straight Through exhaust pipe
- Custom made Waterbox exhaust shortened and baffles removed (enhances performance and sounds amazing!
- 4" Air intake with supercharger adapter (which is better than the Riva Racing 3")
- Boost / Fuel pressure gauge fitted
06-14-2012, 03:27 PM #2
I dont sea an AF gauge listed and he is F.O.S. about the external intercooler. Also the x-charger an injectors dont automatically bump you up to 255hp.
Just be smart about it. Look for things that are rigged up and for god sake do a compression check. This thing is being talked up pretty hard. Sounds like a shady used car salesman. Its probably been rode hard and put away wet...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)