Soggy Dog Speakers

Am I missing something but Ive looked all over the internet and can not find these speakers. I like how they look in the mirrors and I dont have to cut a hole in my hull. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks Tony

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by keller3344 View Post
    Am I missing something but Ive looked all over the internet and can not find these speakers. I like how they look in the mirrors and I dont have to cut a hole in my hull. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks Tony
    I have a set that I will be selling soon with the amp. If you can hang on a couple of weeks, I will sell them to you. Kevin, if you need him, can be reached at [email protected] if you want a new set. He is working out some issues currently and hopes to have the site back up and running. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    I have a set that I will be selling soon with the amp. If you can hang on a couple of weeks, I will sell them to you. Kevin, if you need him, can be reached at [email protected] if you want a new set. He is working out some issues currently and hopes to have the site back up and running. Let me know.

Hey im looking for those speakers too, but cant get into contact with anyone. I have a 2009 yamaha SHO cruiser. E-mail me: [email protected]

THANKS

Do you still have that set with amp to sell?? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keller3344 View Post
    Do you still have that set with amp to sell?? thanks

Thread Information