Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: fzr or fzs

fzr or fzs

Hey guys im going to be purchasing my first pwc this year and im not sure which to get the fzr or fzs but it will for sure be one of them any thoughts or advise on my purchase? one of my good friends owns a i believe its an 08 or 09 fxsho and that thing is a blast to ride it is all factory how will the new fzr/fzs compare to riding this or, will it? Im leaning more towards the fzr, only because it will be just me and my girlfriend that rides and most of our riding will be on the ohio river.

Thanks guys
    Phil

+1
    get the fzs if your girlfriend is going to ride with you. Look at it like this a fzs is called a three person but really more like two adults and one child. fzr is more like one adult and one child she will thank you for the extra comfort in the seat and your only like 5 pounds heavier

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1
    +1
    The FZS is much more comfortable for 2 adults, but still functions exactly like the FZR.

+1
    i would say fzs .bud i tried to fit 3 and we fell off 3 times lol FZS FTW

Quote Originally Posted by dodge4829 View Post
    Hey guys im going to be purchasing my first pwc this year and im not sure which to get the fzr or fzs but it will for sure be one of them any thoughts or advise on my purchase? one of my good friends owns a i believe its an 08 or 09 fxsho and that thing is a blast to ride it is all factory how will the new fzr/fzs compare to riding this or, will it? Im leaning more towards the fzr, only because it will be just me and my girlfriend that rides and most of our riding will be on the ohio river.

Thanks guys
    Phil

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge4829 View Post

Thanks guys
    Phil
    I love my FZR but if I had to do it all over again I would opt for the SHO. Rides like a Cadi.

Brewmaster Mike
    I have had both, they are essentially identical except that the FZS comes standard with a docking step, hook for skiing, and slightly different back seat for the third passenger. Performance wise, they feel exactly the same.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mmayer View Post
    I have had both, they are essentially identical except that the FZS comes standard with a docking step, hook for skiing, and slightly different back seat for the third passenger. Performance wise, they feel exactly the same.
    The FZR's have reboarding steps now too.

So you guys are saying that the fzr really isn't the best for two people? Interesting

Thanks for the input guys these are things I need to know and yes we call his fx sho the caddy it rides nice

Thanks
    Phil

+1
    FZS

+1
    FZS more comfortable for 2 and if u ever choice to tow a skier/raft it will be legal (just an FYI).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information