2003 R12x revs to 6000-6150 fine, later in ride revs to 6000 drops to 5700 or boggs

So I have a 2003 r12x that I have a solos prop on, macsboos chip and turboxs RFL blow off valve.

When first in water it will rev to 6000 no problem or 6150.. however sometimes it will only go to 5500 or it will go to 6000 and drop to 5500.

It had the FI light come on and throw

code 25 - two long lights and five quick ones - knock sensor - I hear it may be ECM - whats the ECM pn?
    code 46 - MST switch - what is this PN and has anyone had to change it? would this cause an issue like I am writing about?

Do you think it could be a faulty Macsboost module? Could the blow off valve be the issue? I just resiliconed it...

Should I take off blow off valve? Should I take off Macsboost? whats the likelyhood these are the prob?

Thanks all!

+1
    Try new plugs and new fuel. Could be heat soak also Ic may have sand/ salt/mud in it

whats heat soak?

+1
    Suggest you get a mechanic

+1
    Basically heat soak means ur intake air temps r getting to hot and motor is detuning itself . Hate to say it but u might want to get some professional help . Wouldn't think it would be 2 expensive .

mine does this also, what would need to be done? mines rev's to 6000RPM until i run it for a while (30 minutes or so) then it goes to about 5200RPM MAX, basically what should i do to fix it??

Quote Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
    Try new plugs and new fuel. Could be heat soak also Ic may have sand/ salt/mud in it
    So im thinking of taking the hose off of outlet of IC that goes from the IC - Turbo and taking hose that goes to one way valve off at the IC. I was going to run hose on the outlet and hook up a shop vac at the intlet of the IC to get some hydraulic pressure and try to back flush any crud out.

Does this sound like a good plan? I also was thinking of checking out the one way valve and taking hose off of exhaust manifold to turbo and the one to exhaust pipe and back flushing this as well.

What do you think? Anyone had to do this?

+1
    Don't flush the air side of ic ( turbo to ic , ic to plentom) flush the water side ( small 3/4" waterlines going to ic ) if there is sand in ic this is where it will be

Quote Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
    Don't flush the air side of ic ( turbo to ic , ic to plentom) flush the water side ( small 3/4" waterlines going to ic ) if there is sand in ic this is where it will be
    So you mean to hook water up from small hose that comes off one way valve and vacuum up to side of IC that ties into turbo?

Any suggestions for flushing the oil cooler or water muffler / box?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AGGIESTCKL View Post
    So you mean to hook water up from small hose that comes off one way valve and vacuum up to side of IC that ties into turbo?

Any suggestions for flushing the oil cooler or water muffler / box?
    Making it overly difficult . Unhook the 2 waterlines hooked to ic and then make a hose adapter to hook garden hose to and run fresh water thru it for a few min. If any sand is inside the added pressure should force it out. Do not pressurise entire cooling system. It could cause problems. As far a exhaust I would remove muffler that goes into water box and make sure that 1/4" hole inside is free flowing jrnjax has a thread on this issue

Thread Information