Tbm racing steering tube lengths

Hi guys I'm running the Tbm closed course steering on my ultra 300 and I'm just wondering what is the length difference in the tubes between the closed course setup and the offshore setup, I'm riding offshore at the moment and wondering if the closed course setup is a little low.
    thanks.
    tim.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmymajic View Post
    Hi guys I'm running the Tbm closed course steering on my ultra 300 and I'm just wondering what is the length difference in the tubes between the closed course setup and the offshore setup, I'm riding offshore at the moment and wondering if the closed course setup is a little low.
    thanks.
    tim.
    If i remeber correctly the offshore tubes from tbm sit 4" higher then stock while the CC tubes are adjustable to 2" below stock steering unit.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    We are proud to introduce our first product for the incredible Kawasaki Ultra. We set out to build the ultimate offshore steering system incorporating several unique features to enhance the ergonomics of your Ultra. Our fully adjustable design features a dual tubular steering head for rigidity and function. Almost 2" of vertical adjustment and four handlebar positions allow you to truly tailor your cockpit to your personal preference. In the fully extended position with standard rise bars our off-shore steering is 4.5" taller than stock and the close course steering is 1.5" taller than stock. Both position the rider reward on the ski which lightens the nose. We designed the bar clamps to accommodate any popular 7/8" or 1 1/8" bulge bars to offer superior strength during offshore competition. The aggressive recreational rider will also enjoy the precision feel of our steering system. The upper steering head utilizes the OEM lower pivot making installation a breeze and saving the expense of an elaborate lower assembly. For those hardcore riders that have to have the trickest steering on the market we will offer a sealed bearing lower assembly in the future that will be compatible with this steering head. For those who simply want a fully adjustable steering system to replace the bulky OEM tilt mechanism this system will be everything you dreamed of.
    directly from the TBM site

Cheers guys, just ordered them from Tbm.

Thread Information