Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Best price out the door for GTR 215

hey People im in the terms of buying a new ski.. this will be my first Sea doo ever.. im looking at getting GTR 215 but whats the best price for the Ski out the door please let me know .. if any one on here has gotten one what good deals did you get them for ..

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    11,500 out the door, 5year warranty.

thats an awsome price .. how do you like the GTR 215.. if you dont mind me asking how much you pay a month..

+1
    I had to pay MSRP but got a free trailer out of the deal, and 4 year warrenty. Seadoo's finance company sucks, I put 1500 down and pay $247 a month, I will try and refinance in a year. I love my GTR puts a smile on my face everytime I take it out. I can keep up with and sometimes take out the 260s on top end. Holeshot they get me. I ride with a 12 PX all the time and he has stage 1 from Riva and scom and I can take him on the top, Im basically stock except air intake and resonator delete. I got my Vtech waiting for the tune info and then I can fully unleash the power in this light boat!

dude man i cant wait to get mine. im actually going to the dealer to see it tomorrow and work out al the paper work.. im going to try and get it out the door for 11k.. the sales men really wants it gone.. so wish me luck guys..im glad you say you can keep up with 260 cus where i ride theres a couple of ultra 260 and 300 that jus think they are it right along alot of yamaha so hopefully ill be able to show them out ..

+1
    Good luck man! In the chop tho she comes unhooked a lil but I can still stay wirh a 12 PX.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by surferd15 View Post
    Seadoo's finance company sucks
    Tell me about it, their interest rates blow. And that's with a credit score over 800 and no late payments or anything like that on credit history. I'm also going to wait about a year and try to re finance it through my personal bank. Which is what I should have done in the first place. Oh well.

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    I L-O-V-E my GTR!!!
    Playful... P.D.Q.(pretty darn quick), and speed-limited from factory .

I'm with surferd15, cant wait to do the ECU re-flash and see what shes capable of.
    takes 2 + chop to get it to unhook enough to become a nuisance, generally.

I had to hold Sea-Doos feet to the fire, but i got 6.9% financing w/750 range over 48mos.

+1
    Damn you got good financing!!! I tried local credit unions but they would not lend me the whole amount...and I didn't want to put down like 4K! My rate is 12.99 for 60 months I think it is...sucks. My credit score was less then a 750 so you got lucky.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by surferd15 View Post
    Damn you got good financing!!! I tried local credit unions but they would not lend me the whole amount...and I didn't want to put down like 4K! My rate is 12.99 for 60 months I think it is...sucks. My credit score was less then a 750 so you got lucky.
    Yeah, getting financing for toys is pretty tough right now unless you go through a company like Scheffield or similar. Two years ago anyone could get 100% financing with 0 down - no problems. lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information