Exclamation 2008 Ultra 250X Help

I have a 2008 Ultra 250x with about 60 hours on it, bone stock. Was running fine until about a week ago. Ski starts up and idles fine but when throttle is applied RPM won't increase above about 3500 boost is about 3-5 lbs sometime surging to 8 lbs.. Took the ski out of water and hooked it up on hose and after about 1 minute of running on the hose I burp the throttle and it will rev to red line with boost at 11 lbs. (readings taken from stock gauge) No codes on display, spark plugs just replaced as well as oil change. Supercharger belt seems plenty tight and does not appear to be slipping. I have also noticed that when the ski is in the water and running the hull seems to be taking on water, not sure if the problem is related just yet. Where do i look next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by stokes86 View Post
    ...I have also noticed that when the ski is in the water and running the hull seems to be taking on water...
    Can you identify source of leak? Could be loose hose. How high did water get inside hull? You sure no water in oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    Can you identify source of leak? Could be loose hose. How high did water get inside hull? You sure no water in oil?
    Thank You for the response.

Have not been able to find any obvious signs of leakage, dont beleive water has been any higher than the bottom of the PTO coupler before it was hauled out of the water and drained but not sure. No signs of water in oil (level has stayed the same and has no "milkyness" to it, oil changed approx 2 hours ago. I have checked hoses from the intake all the way to the throttle body and have not found anything significant.

Started the ski up this morning on land just see what if i could find anything new, started up and ran fine, dropped it in, hit the throttle and it's back to between 3-4k rpm's with little to no boost, water comming in hull, took back out and found a hose that goes back toward jet pump disconnected looks like i will be taking the intercooler out to inspect the problem back there. Does this sound like a clogged intercooler? I will be working on the ski for most of the day today and will be updating as I find something new. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

+1
    ^what ended up solving your problem?

Thread Information