Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Aftermarket Ideas

There has been much talk about not having any aftermarket items for the Kawasaki products. Personally I am very happy with what is out there and it is getting proven to have a great ability with the few parts I have on my ski. I can not think about what else I would like to see offered for my ski but I want suggestions from the other members. I will not allow an outrigger to correct the lean. I want this to be something I can put together and show the aftermarket companies the ideas and interest from the consumers.
    I ask that this be a thread of only Aftermarket parts and discussions about those ideas. This thread will be closely moderated and kept on track.

Not saying we would get anything but this can give us something to have a little fun discussing and you never know this may just work.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    not so much new products but more of an improvement on what is out already is all i would want. maybe more options in pulleys/blowers/turbo kits and intercoolers.

the platform is on par with the other manufacturers in all areas aside from the ones i mentioned above.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    not so much new products but more of an improvement on what is out already is all i would want. maybe more options in pulleys/blowers/turbo kits and intercoolers.

the platform is on par with the other manufacturers in all areas aside from the ones i mentioned above.
    I agree with you but in addition to your suggestion I would add is offering a COMPLETE kit. Not like in the past where someone only sells a pulley but all other parts needed for your application to make it work Properly. If it needs different injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, bigger fuel pump, altered timing, ecu tune, pistons, valve train upgrate, etc. at least tell us which ones are needed or include them in the package.

I would like a reliable pulley and fuel management system that can safely add more boost and get the big green monster to 80mph. Maybe i'm dreaming and what we really need is a 2.0L 400hp beast.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I agree with you but in addition to your suggestion I would add is offering a COMPLETE kit. Not like in the past where someone only sells a pulley but all other parts needed for your application to make it work Properly. If it needs different injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, bigger fuel pump, altered timing, ecu tune, pistons, valve train upgrate, etc. at least tell us which ones are needed or include them in the package.

i agree with your addendum. would save a lot of people headaches. the knowledge base of what works vs what doesnt work seems a little behind compared to the other brands... probably partly due to the adoption of the platform and partly due to aftermarket support

5 Gallon Fuel Cell in the Bow which ties into the Main Tank. JB

+1
    Hard piping kit for intercooler and supercharger. Boots causes the rubber one to flex and with metal ones it might hold boost more consistent. Just a idea

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra300x 702 View Post
    Hard piping kit for intercooler and supercharger. Boots causes the rubber one to flex and with metal ones it might hold boost more consistent. Just a idea
    Water Jacketed

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    5 Gallon Fuel Cell in the Bow which ties into the Main Tank. JB
    Did you see the one that Jetski Junkies made for his trip across to the Bahamas. Very good build and a very good thread. If it survived crossing the Gulf Stream it is sturdy. This set up carried alot of fuel and you still have the dry storage in the bow for the long distance or over night trips.
    The promary market for that is the TCO offshore series guys and isn't there someone making them there for the racers?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Water Jacketed
    Now that would be something!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information