R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1

The 2012 Sea-Doo Demo Tour is in Dallas, TX THIS WEEKEND!! READ FOR MORE INFO....

Hey everyone if your in the dallas area this weekend or even if your not make plans to come out to Sneaky Pete's in Lewisville, TX on Saturday from 10-5pm to come check out the 2012 Sea-Doo demo tour and test ride the 2012 Sea-Doo line up!

R5WaterXRacing and a few R5 racers will be on hand talking about the upcoming July 7-8th Rds 5&6 at Lake Dallas, TX at awesome Willow Grove Park! Check out
    www.seadoodemo.com for more details! Show up come out and JUST DOO IT!

On Sunday we will be putting together a R5 practice at Lake Lewisville as well.

If you need more info and or a place to stay plz contact us on here or call us at 214-498-3592

See you this weekend and come meet captain holeshot Cody Hawkins!

Directions to Sneaky Petes:
    https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=2...h,+TX&t=h&z=16

+1
    Cody will be there. Knowing that I wish I was not working. Between meeting him and a weekend like this it would be well worth me 8 hour drive. Playing on some buoys, meeting great people, and playing on some Sea Doos is a weekend not to miss.

+1
    I went to the one at Eagle Mountain Lake a couple of weeks back. Gotta be 18 to ride, bring driver's license, gotta wear neoprene shorts but they have a bucket full of them (that who knows have worn) if you don't have them.

At Eagle Mountain they setup a square buoy course and let people drive around it for 5-10 minutes. We passed on it since they wouldn't let my 17yo daughter (who passed the boater's ed test years ago, has been riding skis for years and has a driver's license) ride one. But we did have a good time running our Yamaha's through their buoy course

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    haha..Itll be a good time as we will also be handing out flyers and promoting the July 7-8th Race! Come out and check us out!

Oh and thank you for the info Jarrett. If you want to get some practice this weekend come on out on Sunday with us at Lewisville Lake Park. Give me a call if your interested in practicing with us this weekend.

Thread Information