Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

300x recalibrated ecu question

Hey everyone I am wanting some more information about the reflash for the ecu for my 2012 Ultra 300x. What is the gain and also where can you get it.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by strok-n View Post
    Hey everyone I am wanting some more information about the reflash for the ecu for my 2012 Ultra 300x. What is the gain and also where can you get it.
    What are your intentions for the ski ? Do you care about warranty ? What other info do you want ? There's two places to get one dyno tronics and peasani / Laurie eho

+1
    Those are the same. Piasani engineering is the creators of the tune. Dynotronics does the reflash to that tune.

Hey I was just wanting to know if its worth it to get a little more power. I use mine for recreational use only no racing. Warranty isnt really is big deal to me.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by strok-n View Post
    Hey I was just wanting to know if its worth it to get a little more power. I use mine for recreational use only no racing. Warranty isnt really is big deal to me.
    If Your wallet is of no concern and your comfortable with what could happen then you can get some decent gains. You will also be stuck using 93+octane fuel. If you want it to stay reliable then leave it stock.

Banned User
    +1
    So you know 1. People who have used 91octane fuel and had problems or 2. Had problems with the tune in regards to reliability?

+1
    $450 for 30hp, sounds like a great deal to me... as far as reliability I have heard no concerns regarding it. Nor is it detectable by the factory so it won't void warranty unless you tell them. And I know for a fact that it is safe for 91 and has a safe AFR @ 12.5. Man why do you hate on the idea of anyone wanting thier ski to have more power?

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    So you know 1. People who have used 91octane fuel and had problems or 2. Had problems with the tune in regards to reliability?
    Yes on both.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FullTilt429 View Post
    $450 for 30hp, sounds like a great deal to me... as far as reliability I have heard no concerns regarding it. Nor is it detectable by the factory so it won't void warranty unless you tell them. And I know for a fact that it is safe for 91 and has a safe AFR @ 12.5. Man why do you hate on the idea of anyone wanting thier ski to have more power?
    Hating ? How am I hating I'm trying to save the uneducated from potential issues. Yea what a jerk I am from trying to give people a little info and not just saying yea go buy it you will be fine..Further more undetectable by the factory ? Whoever told u that is very wrong. I'll just go back to not posting anymore since I'm such a hater.

+1
    We have to realize we are one forum of many types of riders. Mike and jimmy closed course or Rec riding in the delta. Tommy being strictly offshore wot rider. Then we have the normal guy. He will get the short spurts to race his buddy on the lake but as a friend of mine found out checking his ecu most of all your rec riding is done in the half to 3-4 throttle range. This being said, I am on the fence as a rec rider. I would definately trust the tune on a rec ski running 91 from a good station BUT I would like to have seen some more long term rec use testing. Someone has to be the first. I personally would get it if you want it and are not concerned with warranty or IF something happens.

I use my ski for all three so that is a very tough one to figure out. I actually have completely different setups for each.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information