06 rxp almost sunk

The engine was about a a quarter of the way covered with water. There is no water in the oil. What is the proper way to go about cleaning and flushing the ski? The hose clamp broke off the exhaust and almost sunk it in the sound.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mpp4134 View Post
    The engine was about a a quarter of the way covered with water. There is no water in the oil. What is the proper way to go about cleaning and flushing the ski? The hose clamp broke off the exhaust and almost sunk it in the sound.
    If no water got in the motor it's really not a big deal. Just tilt ski back on trailer, undo hull plugs and hose it out real good. If you were in salt water, do this THOROUGHLY.

+1
    Your very lucky because my 05 alsmost sunk on Saturday but I did find oil in my water. The exhaust manifold hose was completely off & water filled the hull hlafway. My supercharger is done & it looks like I may have dropped a valve or bent a rod, engine is not getting any compression. I just bought it Thursday so I'm new to owning a PWC & did the drain as much of the milkshake oil out as I could but didn't do it @ least 3-4 time of draining & refilling like everyone else says on here. Don't let this happen to you because I'm looking @ at least 2k worth of damage

Thread Information