Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

louisiana guys check in here!

hi names adam wichers, location is covington la. i have a 99 yamaha xl700 that i will be fishing off of and running the causeway and reef balls. but i was reading that yall are going to be doing some offshore fishing and my brother has taken me on his blackjack and we have hauled up some nice fish this year. i would love to come but my range is to short to call it safe.

so lets just talk here maybe one day we can all get together and run the lake slidell/mandeville and see what we can pull out the lake.

+1
    Hi Adam, welcome to the 'hulk. Getting a group anywhere would be nice... of course I talk more about fishing than I actually go - life has gotten in the way, lately. Besides fishing, and slightly off topic, where do you like to ride?

Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Hi Adam, welcome to the 'hulk. Getting a group anywhere would be nice... of course I talk more about fishing than I actually go - life has gotten in the way, lately. Besides fishing, and slightly off topic, where do you like to ride?
    i havent got to ride this year, this is my first jetski and someone gave it to me. the rear jet pump had a roaring noise in it so i took it down and im replacing bearings. the impeller looks good and the housings look good. im waiting for the rest of my parts to show up then im gonna take it out on a nice trek to see how it runs. i know the boats runs and idles good but loaded i dont really know. i know for sure i have a couple of places in mind.

+1
    BTW, I think I have some domes waypointed in Lake P. You may already be aware of these but I'd be glad to share them. But I also seem to rem. that all the domes co-ords. were available on the internet somewhere...

domes? do you mean the artificial reef balls they put out in the lake?

+1
    Yeah, those concrete fish houses, LOL. I don't know if this is the most current, but here are some Lats and Longs: http://www.saveourlake.org/PDF-docum...2-reef-map.pdf

yeah i got the madisonville one set in my handheld gps. im for sure gonna be hitting that one soon as i can get in the water.

+1
    What's up Adam? Welcome to greenhulk! I am so glad you posted here. There are a few guys here from Louisiana. We have all talked about getting together for a trip but it never seems to work out with schedules. I live in Metairie near I-10 and bonnabel. I fish lake pontchatrain and lake borgne but my fav is cocodrie. I am one of the guys gearing up for offshore but I love inshore too. I'll pm you my number and we can hook up one day. I'd love to fish some reefs in the lake. I'm having a kid any day now so it will be a few weeks or so before I'm ready.

no problem tim let me know when your ready and ill get ready. good luck on the kid coming in this world i wish the best.

Ok guys not to change your subject here. Im new here. Just signed up. Im looking to find a rack for the back of my 2011 gti155. Can anyone tell me where to buy one in south central la?

Thanks for any help i could get

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information