Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned User

Anyone read the new Watercraft world?

They compare the RXT to the 250X; No comparison they say.."The fastest, most stable craft I have ever ridden. If you like speed, Big waves and stability in the ocean, this is the one." says WW about the 250X -- GPS best of 69.2

I heard from Riva today that in a race the 250X beat the stock RXP.. Good source.. and i'm a sea-doo guy
    Last edited by Alex13; 01-26-2007 at 12:28 PM.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    and there you go....interesting....gonna be an expensive year...

this is making me want some warm weather here in chicago... only like 100 more days.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    They compare the RXT to the 250X; No comparison they say.."The fastest, most stable craft I have ever ridden. If you like speed, Big waves and stability in the ocean, this is the one." says WW about the 250X -- GPS best of 69.2

I heard from Riva today that in a race the 250X beat the stock RXP.. Good source.. and i'm a sea-doo guy

Alex; The artical in WaterCraft World has been discussed here numerous times. It's been out for close to a month now. Where have you been? How old is the info you got from Riva? They say the Ultra is a 66mph boat from the testing they did with it. On their glass calm test lake 66 isn't going to beat a stock RXP. Racing on the intercoastal on a rough day....maybe then.

Richard

+1
    I believe Alex has a few Buds there. Heck he has all the Riva **** on his ski...

I bet the speed was a bit conservative so they look better on there performance side of it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    On their glass calm test lake 66 isn't going to beat a stock RXP. Racing on the intercoastal on a rough day....maybe then.

Richard
    Well, if we're going to throw out WW's #'s, (and we should) and use RIVA's numbers when it's convenient, then let's use their RXP numbers to make it fair, OK Richard?

Kit Performance Data
    Stock-67~68 MPH @ 8,100 RPMStage I Kit72 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage II Kit-75 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage III Kit-80+ MPH @ 8,400 RPM

NOTE: All testing was performed with 1/3 tank of fuel and trim in neutral position.

Stock, RIVA claims 67-68 for the RXP, and 66 for the 250X. If it accelerates as good or better than the RXP, then we have a race.

My point is, let's not say, "Oh, RIVA only got 66 on the Ultra" and then turn around and act like they got 70 on the RXP.

If RIVA's numbers are accurate for their lake, then on their lake we gotta close race.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    Well, if we're going to throw out WW's #'s, (and we should) and use RIVA's numbers when it's convenient, then let's use their RXP numbers to make it fair, OK Richard?

Kit Performance Data
    Stock-67~68 MPH @ 8,100 RPMStage I Kit72 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage II Kit-75 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage III Kit-80+ MPH @ 8,400 RPM

NOTE: All testing was performed with 1/3 tank of fuel and trim in neutral position.

Stock, RIVA claims 67-68 for the RXP, and 66 for the 250X. If it accelerates as good or better than the RXP, then we have a race.

My point is, let's not say, "Oh, RIVA only got 66 on the Ultra" and then turn around and act like they got 70 on the RXP.

If RIVA's numbers are accurate for their lake, then on their lake we gotta close race.

I completely fail to see what your point is ?? Riva said 66.5 for the Ultra and 67-68 for the RXP. That was on their test lake. Taking the assumption that those numbers are correct for both skis, the RXP is faster on calm water. What are you disputing?

Richard

Banned User
    January '07 edition. Who cares?? Testy, testy l didn't want to fight.

The info is good!! I was told that a stock 250X beat a stock '07 RXP, witnessed by a friend. I don't know the conditions and don't really care, I was only quoting a first hand experience.

Actually thats 2 hand info. You personally would be first hand.

Cut Way2Fast some slack, hes just undecided at this piont.
    Alot of people have been running articles that are truely misleading. Regardless the Dream Demo has a vary incriminating word in its title. "Dream"
    We are all excited on good news but its here that youll the real deal.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Actually thats 2 hand info. You personally would be first hand.

Cut Way2Fast some slack, hes just undecided at this piont.
    Alot of people have been running articles that are truely misleading. Regardless the Dream Demo has a vary incriminating word in its title. "Dream"
    We are all excited on good news but its here that youll the real deal.
    If i'm quoteing a first hand experience, i'm telling the story in second hand. That's what they call a quote

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information