Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2012 rxp-x with double trailer/16 hours

up for sale is my 12 rxp-x with a 2008 karavan double trailer that is perfect. The ski currently has 16 hours and runs perfect. I have a baby on the way and I am not gonna be riding much anymore. I also want to get a boat. I am 46 years old and have been in this game for 33 years. The trailer and ski are currently located at my marina on the South shore of Long Island in Nassau cty. I also have a 3 yera warranty as well as a cover for it. As far as condition goes,there is nothing to say. It is bran-new. I am NOT delivering anything anywhere,if you are interested,give me a call and meet me at the marina. The first 12,750-FIRM takes it.

Kevin 516 852 3950-cell.

Had a few lookers so far,but in this case the potential buyer can NOT ride the ski until we have a deal. Got some offers that realy are not worth entertaining. I am working on pix. I am a old school guy and I am NOT into the computer and dont know how to post up pix. My friend has some pix on his Iphone and will put them here when h gets a chance. But lets just say this. If you know the ski,you know what it is. It has very low hours,no scratches anywhere and is at my marina on the South shore of Long Island.

New Price: 12,000 even who here is looking for a great deal??

+1
    you have any experience shipping a ski to say Louisiana? wonder what it would cost?

probally 600 bucks

wow what a deal wish it was in my budget, i look at the motorcycle mall for the hell of it,its was over 18,000 out the door for a 2012 rxp with a single trailer and ext warranty

+1
    Kevin,

Tried calling you today, left ya a message. I would like to speak to ya about the ski, give me a call pls.

have a bunch of people interested in the ski. OK, heres the deal: If you want the ski only without the trailer its 11800-FIRM. with the trailer will be 12000-FIRM. I will sell the trailer if I have to-no problem. The reason why I am willing to split them up is because the only way someone is getting the ski and trailer together is if someone comes to the marina and picks up the ski and trailer together. I am willing to have the ski crated at my marina,They are a Yamaha watercraf dealer and I am sure I can get it crated and ready for shipping. I would prefer someone to come here and look at it and take it away. But If I have to crate it up and go that route with the ski alone I am willing to get that done.

And another thing; As far as condition goes,ITS PERFECT!! There are NO scratches anywhere.The ski is bone stock and comes with two keys plus the learing key as well as the cover and a 3 year warranty.. Right now the ski has 16 hours and still smells new..

have a deposit and ski is sold.

Trailer is still avalible for 650 bucks. Its a 2008 karavan double with about 100 miles on it. wheels and bearings and tires are perfect. No rust anywhere. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!

+1
    Wahooooo! Cant wait to get it wet!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information