Anyone have a PDF of a Kawasaki Ultra 130 DI Owners Manual?

Hey All,

Like the title states, looking for a PDF/Scanned copy of a 2001 Kawasaki Ultra 130 DI Owners manual. I found it online a few days ago, however I can't find the website/link now. If anyone has it and can e-mail me a copy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again!

I don't have a pdf copy but do have a DI ski, for about 13 years now.
    What do you need to know about your ski?

I just picked up a 2001 Kawasaki 130 Ultra DI - I always like to read through the Owners Manuals, just to get familiar with the ski. I've read this article - http://www.kenssports.com/new_vehicl...Manufacturer=3, dont my research on the actual Ski just wanted a copy of the owners manual. However, I found one on ebay.

Runs like a champ right now, runs strong. Any tips/tricks or anything to think about/look into?
    Here's a pic....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4190468-1.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	401.0 KB 
ID:	276557

Name:	P4190472-1.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	332.0 KB 
ID:	276559

Name:	P4190466-1-1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	301.3 KB 
ID:	276558

Very nice looling Ultra 130!

The DI ski can be a nightmare (because of lack of maintenance and difficulty in diagnosing) or real pleasure (because it has the BEST world of both 2-stroke & 4-stroke engine).

The ECU (aka EMM) is watercooled and it is critically important to keep the cooling circuit of the EMM nice and clean. The side pisser doesn't mean your EMM is getting cooled. It only tells you the engine is getting cooled.
    If not done so, do following as a new owner of the DI ski.
    1. Remove and clean the stator cover (because it is probably almost all clogged up).
    2. Replace the elbow fitting of the bottom of the stator cover (because it is probably almost all clogged up and can't be easily cleaned out).
    3. Replace the hose between the above elbow fitting and the T-fitting under the exhaust manifold (because it is probably almost all clogged up and can't be easily cleaned out).
    4. Replace the above T-ftting (because it is probably almost all clogged up and can't be easily cleaned out).

Above 4 parts are the major clogging components for the EMM cooling circuit.
    Heat kills EMM which costs about $1200 new and another $100-$200 to install and program.

Do a search on EMM here and read.

Thanks fro the GREAT info. I've never owned a waverunner, and I feel embarrassed but I really don't know what those parts are. I actually just had it de-winterized by a Stumpys, in Neptune who looked it over and told me it looked great. All I have to do is put new plugs in, which I will after I run it this weekend. Last Saturday was my first time out with it, three hours of constant use and it ran EXCELLENT (I had to jinx it). Brought it home, flushed it out, washed it off and covered it until this weekend. I don't want to clog/hurt the EMM, at all - because I paid around $2k for this ski. I will do a search about the EMM, This ski is extremely fast!

Do you know where to purchase those parts? Do you have a picture of those parts needed? I hate to be a pain - I know my way around any car, but this is new to me.

I will see if I can take pics of my ski and post for you.
    Meanwhile, you should get a service manual for your 130 DI P/N 99924-1276-01, and start reading it.
    That will be the BEST investment you would ever make on your DI ski.

I just bought an owners manual - by any chance, have you been able to take pictures? Thanks for all your help - its MUCH appreciated!

Below photo shows the brass elbow fitting that needs to be cleaned or replaced.

The cover plate that the fitting is screwed into needs to be removed and cleaned as well.

Below photo shows the cooling hose that needsto be cleaned or replaced. This hose attaches to the above eblow fitting.

The T-fttining is coonected to the other end of the above hose and it neends to be cleaned or replaced.

I honestly can't thank you enough, I am going to look at the Ski this weekend before I take it out. However, are you saying I have to take off the whole cover plate (circled in red below)?

Name:	7-9-2012 12-50-42 PM.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	276810

Being I am new to working on ski's, should I take this to reputable shop to do? I don't want to screw anything up.

No, you don't have to take the complete stator assembly (big cover).
    You just have to take the small cover where the oil pump and two brass fittings attached to (small cover).
    If you don't have manual/experience/confidence, have someone does it for you.

On thing you have to becareful is aligning the male end of the oil pump shaft to the female end of the sub-shaft inside the stator cover.
    If not alignged, your engine will not get any oil and seized/burnt.

Get a service manual.

Thread Information