Mods for 09 RXP 215 WITHOUT voiding warranty

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I feel like I am a "seasoned vet" after continually coming to this forum for years! Thanks everyone for all the help I have previously received, and hopefully I will receive on this post! I have searched the forums and google for this question, but I can't find exactly what I am looking for. What I am looking for is some kind of list of performance parts that I can add to my ski to increase speed without voiding my extended warranty. I have an 09 RXP 215, and the only thing Ive done is blocked off the OPAS system with a Riva kit. I would like to do as much as I can without voiding that warranty, unless my hands are tied, and I can't do anything.

My logic says I should be able to do some simple thing as long as I don't get into the supercharger or engine internals?? Really not sure. I would appreciate any help!!!

Thanks!!

+1
    I've seen them void a warranty over an after market prop.
    I would take all after market parts off before bringing in for warranty.

Ok, that's a good point. Then I guess my next question would be which mods are the easiest to take on and off but also provide benefits worth it?
    Thank again

+1
    You're playing with fire...
    I'd leave it alone if you seriously wish to keep the warranty.
    If you want it to run better, get up early and ride at the butt-crack of dawn while the air is cool. It'll run muuuch better until the sun begins beating down on ya. Free power!!! The gain is more pronounced when it gets cold... mmmm... eyes and snot running across your face in the cold air. Totally worth it.

+1
    U are in the USA, which means u should be able to do an air intake without worry. Then if u want to go faster get a vtech programmer and the 8350 tune. This will give u a lot more pulling power and top end. P,us u can flash it back to stock if u need to see the dealer. U will need to tweak your prop with this new power, or put in a Solas.

+1
    Intake, catch can, and exhaust can free up a little power a keep old oil and gas out of the motor and a fairly easy to put in and take out. I have a 4 year warranty on mine and don't plan on going too far with any mods just in case I need to bring it back to the dealer for any major repairs.

+1
    Alot comes down to, or depends on your dealer too...I have a complete Stage 2 1/2 if you want to call it that and my dealer has warrantied everything ive needed...I also just take the part to him though..I get the part,he gets paid to do the warranty work...works out pretty well....NOW if i would have needed a motor,Well, i dont know how we would have handled that BUT they have installed Riva Stage 3 kits on other skis and have had Sea-Doo warranty parts with that installed on the ski...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Alot comes down to, or depends on your dealer too...I have a complete Stage 2 1/2 if you want to call it that and my dealer has warrantied everything ive needed...I also just take the part to him though..I get the part,he gets paid to do the warranty work...works out pretty well....NOW if i would have needed a motor,Well, i dont know how we would have handled that BUT they have installed Rva Stage 3 kits and have had Sea-Doo warranty parts with that installed on the ski...
    I wish I had a dealer like yours!

+1
    +1

Thread Information