Thread: water

water

Hello everyone, because from my intercooler comes out so much water? Perhaps because I use a bank of 140mm? supercharger? What you can do to eliminate this problem? hello thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samui View Post
    Hello everyone, because from my intercooler comes out so much water? Perhaps because I use a bank of 140mm? supercharger? What you can do to eliminate this problem? hello thanks

+1

Quote Originally Posted by samui View Post
    samui, let me beat my head I will try to figure out your problem. Let's start by looking at those that responded to your thread. They can't read YOU Bro. Butt don't worry I think I can figure out what You are trying to say here. You said " hello everyone, because from my intercooler comes out so much water " <---- <----> will that mean your intercooler is leaking and is comes out so much water? Perhaps I use a bank of 140mm? <------- supercharger? ......and YOU think that if you use a bigger impeller that spins a lot of gigabites that will pressurized your intercooler and make your intercooler leak? ......am I close in trying to figure out what your trying to ask for help thread?

water

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    samui, let me beat my head I will try to figure out your problem. Let's start by looking at those that responded to your thread. They can't read YOU Bro. Butt don't worry I think I can figure out what You are trying to say here. You said " hello everyone, because from my intercooler comes out so much water " <---- <----> will that mean your intercooler is leaking and is comes out so much water? Perhaps I use a bank of 140mm? <------- supercharger? ......and YOU think that if you use a bigger impeller that spins a lot of gigabites that will pressurized your intercooler and make your intercooler leak? ......am I close in trying to figure out what your trying to ask for help thread?
    Hello, for my intercooler produces a lot of water? freshwater unsalted my engine runs xxx Riva, now you understand? thanks

Thread Information