how to change ultra 260 from speedometer kilometers to mph

n anyone please tell me how to change ultra 260 from speedometer kilometers to mph

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    from memory its in the owners booklet page 36 , you can download / buy it from the Kawi web site

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs1965 View Post
    n anyone please tell me how to change ultra 260 from speedometer kilometers to mph
    on the dash, press the mode button until your hour meter comes up. (how many hours you have done).
    hold the reset button down until you see the read out change at the top of the screen.

Thank you...75 views of this thread and you are the first to respond with an answer. I thought the whole idea of these forums is to help each other???

+1
    maybe we all took it for granted that you would read how to do it in the manual as waz suggested less than 12hrs after you posted. or ask again since you obviuosly still didnt get your answer!!! many guys come on here post up there question get there answer and never bother to return, how do we know you werent going to be another one of them?

perhaps if you look at my profile next to my post you can see I have 122 posts and have been a member since Feb of 2009, almost as long as you. I did see the first post however I was on vacation with no computer and only a smart phone so I could not download the manual, that is why I asked for some help

+1
    so if you did see the first post and had an issue why didnt you ask again? like i said people ask questions here all the time doesnt matter how long you have been around facts are they never follow up if what was posted was helpful thats the point i am making, glad brett was able to help you out with the correct way, if i dont know the answer to something i wont guess, its been sometime since i owned the 250 and had forgotten which sequence but had one been infront of me at the time it would only have taken 2sec to work it out.

Thread Information