My 94 purple hull raider pictures and updated info!

hey guys. Ive posted a few threads on here asking for your guys help with getting my raider on the water. Well, its been on the water three times now, and runs great and very fast. Things ive done are add an r&d pro series ride plate. cnc machine my own oil pump block off plate, yamaha cover plates on the grab bar, and an iron cross on the bars. Also added aftermarket blowsion handle bars with odi grips. fixed the cooling system plumbing. Took the jetpump out, regreased everything and re installed. I scraped, sanded and cleaned all of the purple plastic pieces. Reupholstered the faded red seat to a clean white seat. removed the mirrors. Last time I had it out i had a full tank of gas and I ran it for about 6 hours and rode very hard. Had to switch on the reserve. didnt have one hiccup all day. This is my first jetski and its great. I had been considering a new one, but they are so pricey and very heavy compared to mine. Thanks guys for your help just thought some of you would like to see some pics and an update

the picture of the raider strapped in the truck is a before picture from the day i brought it home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	276719   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	276720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	276721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	276722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	276723  

last two. one of the 701cc engine and a before picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	276724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	276725  

very nice looking ski now, any plans to remove the stickers? planing to repaint my raider 1100 all white, i just cant stand the purple/red

Madison, WI, USA
    Looks great. I love it!

Thanks guys. Gonna keep the stickers as they are all original. to me if I removed them for an all white scheme, it wouldnt stand out as it does now. Nothing on the water looks like it and I get compliments all the time

Nice....I had one just like that for my second ski. I remember the first day I put that thing on the water....was so freakin' fast and I was grinning ear to ear. I was coming from a 91 VXR that would only run about 40mph to the 55mph raider. I still think that was the most fun I ever had on a waverunner! I was in the intracoastal waterway and I raced and whipped anyone that would have any! When I got back home I raced my buddy who also had a VXR that he had modded....smoke him so bad he was sick. That was a fun ski! The joke was on me though because he went out and bought the 1100 raider the next year and smoked me! Enjoy it !

Thread Information