Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163

    Innovate MTX-L AFR O2 sensor

    Looking for a working O2 sensor for the above AFR gauge. let me know what you got, thanks.


  2. #2
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Go to autoparts store. They are like 50 bucks and comes with a year warranty. But figure out what caused it to fail... you might be getting it wet

  3. #3
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Go to autoparts store. They are like 50 bucks and comes with a year warranty. But figure out what caused it to fail... you might be getting it wet
    Thanks Adam,
    It actually will not calabrate. When I get to the last step of calabration it flashes 22.4 the when I hit the throttle it flashes "E8" and quits reading AFR

  4. #4
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Thanks Adam,
    It actually will not calabrate. When I get to the last step of calabration it flashes 22.4 the when I hit the throttle it flashes "E8" and quits reading AFR
    I know advance auto here has them. Also Auto zone. Bosh Part # is 17014. Purchase new one........Comes with a year warranty.... advance auto coupon code for online Coupon Code: RETMENOT123 .. Advance Auto Parts: Get $10 Off $30+, $20 Off $50+, $30 Off $100+. Some exclusions may apply.

  5. #5
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    I know advance auto here has them. Also Auto zone. Bosh Part # is 17014. Purchase new one........Comes with a year warranty.... advance auto coupon code for online Coupon Code: RETMENOT123 .. Advance Auto Parts: Get $10 Off $30+, $20 Off $50+, $30 Off $100+. Some exclusions may apply.
    Great advice!! But make shure you find what's killing the sensor I went thru 5 sensors before I corrected my problem and I'm not kidding. Luckily they had a year warranty!! Good luck.

  6. #6
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    I didnt calibrate it correctly before I started it up...

  7. #7
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    I didnt calibrate it correctly before I started it up...
    Where is your bung installed? If its in your j-pipe. Your J-pipe could be leaking causing the 02 sensor to get wet.

  8. #8
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    its located at the top of the J pipe behind the water line the goes in the top of it. the ski has no water in the exhaust and is dry yet it still does will not calebrate

  9. #9
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    its located at the top of the J pipe behind the water line the goes in the top of it. the ski has no water in the exhaust and is dry yet it still does will not calebrate
    I understand that. but what might be causing the sensor to go back would be a leaking bung... or a leaking j pipe...

    How long was the 02 sensor working before it crapped out?

  10. #10
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    never worked correctly. this was the first attempt to calibrate it after the bung install

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Innovate mtx-l afr gauge
    By cliff0413 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 05:52 PM
  2. FS Innovate mtx-l afr gauge
    By cliff0413 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 07:53 PM
  3. Innovate MTX-L AFR Gauge acting up?
    By skigolfnut in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 12:48 PM
  4. AFR O2 sensor install question
    By warsawspeedfreak in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:06 PM
  5. Anyone using the Innovate MTX-L AFR gauge?
    By mjh3ides in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •