Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oil pressure switch problem

Does anybody happen to know which of the two oil pressure sending units (oil pressure switch) puts my 03 Aquatrax into limp mode? I've read that there are two of them one shuts the ski off and the other puts it into limp mode. If someone knows which one where is it located?

Thanks in advance.

+1
    I don't know but logic would lead me to think that the low level sensor would shut the ski down and the high level would put it into limp mode (i.e. - too much oil is less dangerous than no oil) - perhaps someone could confirm

+1
    I believe that is correct, I just don't know which is which in its location. Someone on here once found out, maybe they will post it.

The local honda dealer is closed today but will be open tuesday and I hope to find out and I will be posting it.

I FOUND IT!!!! it is located down below the oil filter and the other one is to the right of the filter. but the question is which one is the one that that puts it in limp mode???

ECM code reomval problem HELP!!

Most of you have read most of my problems with water in the oil after almost sinking the ski. Now I tried the jumper wire to pull the codes and to clear the codes. but after putting in the jumper wire and putting the key behind the stop switch about 2 or 3 secconds later the FI and alarm starts blinking/beeping on and off continuously. Can anybody please help, and is this normal, has anybody else had this problem?

ECM/PGM (Computer) Is it bad or not???

Most of ya'll have been reading some of my postings about the 03 Aquatrax that we almost sunk. Well it is starting to look like my ECM/PGM (computer) is bad from trying to start the ski with a lot of water in the hull the computer was under water and I'm thinking that it shorted out when we tried to start it. If anybody knows how to check the computer to see if it's bad PLEASE CHIME IN..

Thanks in advance

Ok so I think that I have narrowed it down to the computer/ECM/PGM. I have a 02 non turbo with the same sensors and switched them out and still have the same problem ohmed out the wires on the high side and one was a ground and the other ohmed out good and the low side ohmed out good and when trying to pull the codes with the jumper wire as soon as I put the key behind the stop button about 2-3 seconds later it starts beeping continuously and the only thing that it will let me do is silence it. If theres something that I am missing PLEASE CHIME IN.

+1
    So what are the symptoms? Is it turning over? Is the dash lit etc etc?

Diagnosis from behind a computer screen is hard enough even WITH all the information.......

+1
    I assume you don't have a manual? The procedure for pulling codes is a little more involving than simply attaching the lanyard

Fault code procedure here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information