2007 FXHO upgrades??

Hello. New to the forum. I have recently purchased a 2007 FXHO with 135 hours, and it is spotless. I have been looking at mods on here and wanted to get some input. Which would be better for this ski; Riva RMP Kit or R&D Stage 1? Not much difference in price, but new to jet ski mods. The ski seems to run great as is, but like everyone else, always looking for a little more!!

Thanks

+1
    Congrats on your purchase! I am new to the forum as well and have found quite a bit of usefull info/advice on this forum. Here's a link to a great discussion filled with tips on modifying the fxho's http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ght=Fxho+build. I ordered an r&d air filter and the velocity stacks, as well as a riva free flow exhaust, a new pump housing and a solas 14/20 prop. I hope to have them installed by Saturday if all goes as planned. As soon as I get my 06 fxho out on the water after the mods I'll let you know how everything worked out. I used to own a 2004 seadoo rxp and have to say that even though it was a GREAT ski....I really enjoy having a 3 seater that is very stable, reliable and I no longer have to worry about the supercharger failing.

Quote Originally Posted by sbaird4000 View Post
    Congrats on your purchase! I am new to the forum as well and have found quite a bit of usefull info/advice on this forum. Here's a link to a great discussion filled with tips on modifying the fxho's http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ght=Fxho+build. I ordered an r&d air filter and the velocity stacks, as well as a riva free flow exhaust, a new pump housing and a solas 14/20 prop. I hope to have them installed by Saturday if all goes as planned. As soon as I get my 06 fxho out on the water after the mods I'll let you know how everything worked out. I used to own a 2004 seadoo rxp and have to say that even though it was a GREAT ski....I really enjoy having a 3 seater that is very stable, reliable and I no longer have to worry about the supercharger failing.
    Thanks for the link, some very good info on here. Not for sure which mod I want to start with. I think I will start with the exhaust. Was going to get one of the kits, but after going through this thread, may just mix and match some. Thanks again.

+1
    No problem, happy to help. After reading all the posts in the thread I supplied the link to, I also decided to start buying mods a few at a time rather than buying an entire kit. The thing is, I only ride on a fresh water lake and theres never really any large chop so I'm not sure if I need an intake grate and ride plate. I'll install the the intake mods, exhaust and prop then ride for a week or so before I decide to upgrade anything else.

Thread Information