Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polaris Factory mod 785 Pro 200h/p

1999 Factory Race only Polaris 785Pro full-mod that was kept as Polaris's own back-up ski for their women's team so it has limited use but all of the goodies. This is not a conventional PWC with a few bolt on goodies. If you were not a sponsored pro racer, you could not even get one of these new. Its a Factory built race only version from the hull to the 785 triple V.E.S. engine. Came stock as a super light hand built hull and 150 H/P and is close to 200 H/P now. It has over $3000 in just the Hot-seat triple pipes and water box, not including the $1000 buckshot carb rack, Tau-Ceti flame arrestors, Hot Seat pump gas head, V-Force reeds, dual fuel pumps, full Wat-Con manual trim system and steering set with his ride plate as well. Engine is brand new with one tank of fuel through it (even new crank). Basically, if you do not know EXACTLY what this ski is, it's NOT the right one for you. I sold my completly stock one 2 years ago and the new owner totalled it first ride and almost killed him and another rider. Too fast for the novice rider. I know it's worth way more if I part it out but I have had it for so long and it's so rare, I don't have the heart to strip it. Come and get it cheap befiore I change my mind. I also have a factory cover and rolling stand for it that you can have. Again, this ski will HURT you if you are not qualified, must wear a helmet etc. If you are a new rider, it's NOT the ski for you. NO TRADES or low offers thanks. 509-607-9517

FYI everybody, I'm posting this for a friend who is forum/posting challenged I know this ski very well as I've helped him work on it and ride it over the years. It is crazy fast, and tons of fun to ride. He just isn't interested in PWC any more and wants to see it go to somebody who can/will enjoy it. PM me with any questions or call him on the number above. $2800 for the ski. he's giving it away cuz he wants a turbo for his snowmobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro4.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	276884   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro3.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	276885   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro2.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	276886   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro5.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	276887  

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    More pics of the engine and pipes please. Where are you located? Runs on race gas I would imagine?

It has pump gas domes. You can easily convert to race gas if you want. My buddy wanted to be able to run on pump gas. Located in central Washington state. Will post some engine and pipe pics shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoctane23 View Post
    More pics of the engine and pipes please. Where are you located? Runs on race gas I would imagine?

here are some pipe and engine pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro10.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	276939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro9.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	276938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro11.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	276940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	785 pro12.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	276941  

+1
    I have a few questions about the build of this boat.

Who built the motor? / Any porting?
    What type of pistons and rings?
    Are the domes race or rec (92 or 103)
    The pipes in the pictures are NOT Hot Seat Pipes. Are there two sets of pipes included with the purchase?

Thanks for the info..

Polaris built it originally. If you are asking who did the rebuild the owner and myself. I'm a Polaris, Yamaha, Honda certified tech. Not sure on the port work. I didn't pay attention to it when we had it apart. My buddy says it does but I didn't verify.

Wiseco pistons.

Rec. 92

They are hotseat pipes. Confirmed with Randy at watcon. Apparently they were a rare set of pipes. Randy even tried to buy them but my buddy didn't want to sell them seperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarisracer166 View Post
    I have a few questions about the build of this boat.

Who built the motor? / Any porting?
    What type of pistons and rings?
    Are the domes race or rec (92 or 103)
    The pipes in the pictures are NOT Hot Seat Pipes. Are there two sets of pipes included with the purchase?

Thanks for the info..

+1
    Rolling20s,
    Could you please post a picture of the Vin # plate per classified rules please? Thank you.

+1
    Really! I can't remember the last time that was enforced , why all of sudden with this boat

+1
    Nothing to do with "this" boat....everything to do with timing. It's simply something that needs to be done more conistantly.

will post a pic by tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information