Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

wichers00 inland marsh rig!

so im building this boat to run the inland marsh area and the lake bridges. 99 xl700. so far i have 500 in the whole boat and trailer. the boat was a insurance boat that my dads friend bought, they rode it for a season then the boat had a loud roaring noise in the back. his friend gave the boat to him for free. so i pulled the jet pump and carrier shaft and installed new bearings and seals. next the paint and stickers were all faded so i removed the stickers and painted all the plastics trim black. i just ordered a black tip seat cover black/grey combo to finish the look of the boat. now all im waiting for is to put it in the water to load up the engine to make sure no problems with carbs/engine under load. i already have a aluminum rack thats gonna be bolted to the back for good in the works.

+1
    Looking good. I will be ready to hook up with you shortly. Y'all all killing me with all this fishing stuff. I am itching to go. If my wife could just speed up the process and birth my little boy I could go lol. She is due 7-15 so I am hoping approximately a week after that she will allow me to go

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 504tim View Post
    Looking good. I will be ready to hook up with you shortly. Y'all all killing me with all this fishing stuff. I am itching to go. If my wife could just speed up the process and birth my little boy I could go lol. She is due 7-15 so I am hoping approximately a week after that she will allow me to go
    Tim- if you think you're going to be that lucky go ahead and purchase a power ball ticket while you're at it. LOL. Jk. Best of luck to all 3 of you. I might be good to go by then as well...

My bigger wait is gonna be wildlife and fisheries for paper work! I just sent in papers on my aluminum boat and it's been a week and a half. For now I'm gonna make the DIY rack from PVC but a bolted aluminum platform is gonna be in the works. I'm hoping to go fish the second week of August.

+1
    Isn't August - September when the Reds come inland to spawn?

I believe. My aunt and uncle have a camp in myrtle grove off lake hermitage that we can launch at and run the marsh out there. Also they have like 25Lbs black drum at the bottom of the channel too

+1
    I'm on my way to the lotto store! I'm confident I'm fishing by one to two weeks after my son is born. We will split lotto 99% me 1% you. Ha jj I'll split it 75/25 just for giving me the idea. When I hit I'm going to open up a pwc charter fishing service.... I just need to learn how to catch fish first lol

+1
    Well then, for $100K a year, I'll be your PWC bitch keeping your ski maintained and shiny! Really though, what is the proposed arrival date?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Well then, for $100K a year, I'll be your PWC bitch keeping your ski maintained and shiny! Really though, what is the proposed arrival date?
    He's due Sunday. Doc says if he's not here by Sunday he's inducing Sunday
    night. One way or the other this baby will be here no later than Monday....
    Dude I really need some good charter ski captains. Your a great candidate! I'll get someone else to wash skis. I've already got a slogan for it. It is, "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOAT!" im going to have shirts made to promote pwc fishing !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information