Thread: GOOD BYE

+1

GOOD BYE

This is a permanent GOOD BYE. Yes you can delete my user name I don’t care……. Jerry if you want to call me, you know how to find me. I AM DONE WITH THIS SILLY FORUM!

For those who don’t know I have been apart of this web site from day 1. I have had my fair share of fast skis. I have had my share of bad dealing with people on this forum from getting ripped off on parts to some so called “highly regarded” people who build fast skis that ripped me off. Have I had my issues with people on this forum YES, are their people who feel I ripped them off YES. Actually I can only think of 2 people who I have had a problem with and it’s been a long time ago but it still bothers me. Lately no matter what gets posted everyone feels the need to bash the other guy including myself.

There used to be a time when people could not sell their services on the forum. I felt at time it was a little silly. I have come to realize that is what has turns this forum into the pissing contests it has become in my opinion. You can’t post anything on the forum without certain people telling you it can’t be done unless they do it for you on their timetable. Have you noticed that there are people who used to post ALL the time on this forum offering advice to ANYONE for FREE who no longer does? Yea I am talking about a guy who lives in AZ that would help anyone at anytime with advise and parts, he too is tired of the shit people talk all the time (sorry if I put words in your mouth buddy).

Do I want to the King Dingle Ling on the forum? NO! I don’t have that kind of time, money, or interest in this sport to become that guy. I am VERY happy for Jerry and what he has done with this forum and his online store; this is at no way aimed at Jerry. It is aimed at the other fools on this forum. Do I enjoy things that are FAST, HELL YES! Have I pushed the envelope on things in this sport yes. Do I have the knowledge and experience to know what I am talking about when it come to things I chime in on in this forum yes. I guess all I am saying is when I say I can do something DAMN IT I can do it.

+1
    A little over reaction maybe? Dude. Pull up your manty's. Pretty silly to quit the whole forum over this dont you think?

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    A little over reaction maybe? Dude. Pull up your manty's. Pretty silly to quit the whole forum over this dont you think?
    +1 I love Greenhulk Name:  pals.gif
Views: 340
Size:  2.4 KBName:  bussi.gif
Views: 330
Size:  1.7 KB

+1
    He does bring up some valid points a lot of us have talked about though. It's not the same as it used to be.

+1
    Lvenspeed,

Just take a step back. It will all work out. You know and have ridden with all the original guys who are silent now
    because of things just like this.

8. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrager View Post
    Lvenspeed,

Just take a step back. It will all work out. You know and have ridden with all the original guys who are silent now
    because of things just like this.
    +10 I`ve done this before myself... It is not worth getting aggravated over. we can contribute all this to Ballwashing and the new flavors of koolaid!...
    I miss all the original Goonies that made this place... The drama and continued bickering here sucks. it`s a shame the almighty dollar prevails over common sense. Sometimes it is a little to easy to get overly excited.
    We`ve all been frustrated with something , but at the end of the day we still move on.
    Lvnspeed, we`ve all been here at one time or another... the web has changed... just continue to do what you do and don`t let anything persuade you... it is what it is... stay well brotha!

10. +1 by:

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Guess I have missed a lot.

+1
    What specifically are y'all talking about?

Thread Information