2012 FZS Flush kit

Was looking at the performance parts offered by the forum and say the quick release flush kit. Is this like the old flush kits that just clip in and are super easy? The new push down and turn are a pain and I really miss the old snap in style. Is that what's this quick release flush kit is for? Want to make sure it will fit the 2012 fzs. Thanks for the help

+1
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1870

That is the flush kit that is used on the Riva inter-cooler. It's a nice piece and much easier than the stock yamaha flush. It just clicks in, and you push the tab and it releases. I think it would be easy to splice into the factory hose with a brass 3/8" barb hose coupler.

That is the kit I was referring to

+1
    It looks like the longer piece is the part mounted in the ski, and the shorter piece hooks to the hose and just pushes into the part on the ski, similar to the stock type. Did they change the flush port on the 2012's? My '09's are the same as my old '96 WaveVenture.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by 64physhy View Post
    It looks like the longer piece is the part mounted in the ski, and the shorter piece hooks to the hose and just pushes into the part on the ski, similar to the stock type. Did they change the flush port on the 2012's? My '09's are the same as my old '96 WaveVenture.
    They must have changed them for 2012. Both my fzs and my girls vxr have a flush kit that you have to remove a screw on cap which you must not forget to put back on or can flood the engine. You have to get it just right and push down as you turn to lock it in place. Due to the trailer height and ski on there, I have to climb onto the skis to get the hose at the right angle so I can push down and turn just the right way for it to lock. My old 95 wave raider had that easy click in style flush kit with the quick release....so much easier

Thread Information