New 2003 SC GTX pump

I'm looking for a new aluminum pump housing for my 2003 GTX SC. Can the whole pump assembly be purchased all ready assembled with new impeller, wear ring, bearing, locking Allen and cap? If so where? If not where is a good online store that won't rip me off buy the parts separately?

+1
    U can buy a used pump here and swap in your wear ring and impeller or i recently saw aftermarket pump assemblies on ebay NEW for a decent price, comes with everything i think. I know at least one guy here was lookin at them, maybe he can chime in. Its actually a big deal that an aftermarket replacement exists, it hasnt for yrs

I got an 04 metal pump assembly needs prop. I check to see if I have any , but I know I sold the on out of it. Spun good, and has tail cone. Will put in new wear ring as well. Call if your interest. Then I will look. Chris 5712774516

Puts motor oil on his pancakes Hockeydude's Avatar
    I'm doing the exact same thing with my '03 GTX SC. Everything swaps over from your plastic pump so all you need is the housing. You need the '03 wear ring and prop anyways. I just received mine yesterday from parker yamaha for $191 brand new http://www.parkeryamaha.com/seadoo-p...267000417.aspx Everybody on here seems to want more for their used stuff than it costs to buy new.

+1
    Nobody wants to bother swaping the guts, thats if they swap, let us know for sure cuz you are the first person i heard of taking the plastic pump guts and putting them into an aluminum pump. Many have said they wont fit.
    Plus its hard to get the seals and bearings out without damaging them,most recommend using new guts when rebuilding. A water leak will ruin the guts quickly, and could cost u a impeller or shaft.

Puts motor oil on his pancakes Hockeydude's Avatar
    I'll report back in a couple weeks when I do the swap. But I know I'm not the first. I wouldn't have bought the part if I didn't already read posts on here of people doing it before me. I'd rather swap the guts from my old pump with 54hrs on it than pay $300-400 for a used pump with 170hrs+ on it.

+1
    you can get a new pump housing with all new bearings and seals and wear ring for 399 from the jetski store in clearwater fl.

Thread Information