Thread: GTR Mods??

GTR Mods??

Hey guys, new guy from Niagara Falls here!

I just picked up a brand new GTR yesterday and I've already got the itch to start modding it. I don't want to do anything crazy because my g/f will be using it too. I am just thinking along the lines of Power Filter/Tune/Exhaust for now until we get another.

I like the look of the stuff that Riva makes, but they don't have anything listed for the GTR.

So my question is, will the parts for the new 260's fit the GTR as well? I know the hulls are different, but haven't really compared the engine layouts in the two to be able to make a guess at whether or not that are cross compatible.

Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks,
    Matt

+1
    A lot the stuff of the RXP X will fit and the old RXP .... Need to check with Jerry fron GH to make sure ...

you can just take the baffle out and connect the exhaust hose to the outlet pipe and that sounds real good and you can just order a piece of canaflex and a filter and run your out intake and a 8350 tune works well with ski

Ya I've looked at some of those options too.

Anyone know if any of the Riva products will fit this model? I sent them an e-mail as well, but nothing back yet.

+1
    Not sure if Vtech came out with a tune for the GTR yet. I would email Jonatan first.

+1
    Resonator delete, kanaflex intake, I have the only tune for the GTR from vtech, still have to test it. Scom wont work, most parts should fit if you want that Riva stuff and high $$$..actually think I am the only one with a modded GTR.

Let me know how things work out with the tune. Thanks for being the Guinea Pig!

I've been there before with cars before, so I know the frustrations involved in product development. I'm new to the PWC world, so I don't have the confidence yet to be venturing into unproven waters.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Let me know how things work out with the tune. Thanks for being the Guinea Pig!

I've been there before with cars before, so I know the frustrations involved in product development. I'm new to the PWC world, so I don't have the confidence yet to be venturing into unproven waters.
    I cant wait to hear about the tune either i want to mod my ski a little this winter!

+1
    What is this resonator delete? Is there a post about how to do this?

Thread Information