07-15-2012, 05:47 PM #1
New MoTeC M130 ECU is now available through the forums online store
The link to order is here
No Rewiring is necessary: The plug-in ECU plugs into the stock wiring harness using the original sensors and fuel system.
All essential functions are maintained, including stock dash display, iBR brake and trim system.
Improved RPM limiting allows for higher top speed in rough water
Programmable Launch Control to reduce cavitation
Tunable fuel and ignition mapping for performance improvements.
Optional Knock Control for racing applications.
Optional exhaust lambda input via LTC or PLM for fuel tuning.
Level 1 data logging included in standard package price. (predefined channels at up to 10Hz for diagnostic analysis)
Level 2 logging available as upgrade (up to 100 channels at up to 200Hz, 120MB)
- RXT-X & IS, 2010 and after
- RXP-X, 2012
- Plugs straight into standard connectors and uses standard sensors
- Operates factory dash
- Operates intelligent brake system and trim control
- Fully programmable fuel and ignition tables
- Programmable electronic throttle launch control
- Vastly superior RPM limiting
- M130 Marine ECU
- Sea-Doo RXT-X 2010 package and licence (targeted)
- M1 Tune software
- Plug-in adapter loom
- Mounting kit
- Data Logging Level 1
- Data Logging Level 2
- Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)