Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

02 GTX 4Tec drive system

Looking for an entire propulsion system that will fit a 2002 gtx 4tec limited. I have some stuff but would prefer the entire assy. from the back of the engine to the complete pump assy. Please let me know if you have something and how much including shipping to 21220.

Thanks,
    Jessie00721

Still in need of at least an entire pump system if not the entire propulsion system from the engine back. Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks,
    Jessie00721

Let me know if anyone has something that will work. These items must be like gold. Does not seem that anyone has it

Still looking, I have had no responses. Ask your brother, sister, neighbor, co-worker, friends roommate dog..... Let me know if you hear of anything popping up for sale. Thx

A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    +1
    Hi Jessie,I may have the parts you want.
    So far I have:
    Driveshaft
    below with hat
    pump complete with new bearings,seals,wear ring EXCEPT prop and nozzles
    Let me know if that works for you!
    Dimitris.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    those pumps have been discontinued for a long time. I just had to replace the complete setup on an 02:

new driveshaft
    new pump housing
    new pto bearing and holder

none to be found aywhere.I checked Seadoo and ebay..nuthin

Frankly speaking I'd make the ibnvestment to move up to the new pump..unless you are going to fix the ski then sell it off.

The only tough part of the deal was trashing a perfectly good driveshaft and pto bearing holder

I can call the customer to see if he kept the old stuff ( kinda doubt it)..but the tough bit would be the impeller housing with stator in good shape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0714121255.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	277866

Here is some of the stuff I have. The shaft and prop I bought along with that through hull bearing. The pump is old and as you can see the wear ring is torn through. The bearing melted and I dont think new bearings and stuff could be put back properly and the housing is damaged. The shaft is pitted and dont know if that will make a difference. I could always pick up the graphite rings and metal sleeves and stuff locally new if I have to. Its been so long since I removed it I dont even remember all I need. A complete pump housing would be nice.

+1
    you are going to have to covert that pump to the late model replacement. whcih requires the new drive shaft ( length difference) and pto bearing ( same deal) holder I mentoned earlier. The only down side was the need for the new driveshaft and bearing stuff..but since your shaft is not in great shape you're looking at about $700-800 worth of stuff. The seadoo pump housing does come with the wear ring installed

If I ended up going that way I will need some guidance on what to get and what will fit.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie00721 View Post
    If I ended up going that way I will need some guidance on what to get and what will fit.
    I'll get around to posting the list of parts used in the 02->later conversions..it was a short list from Seadoo. I keep a good supply of the inside pump stuff(bearings seals etc) for lots of ski models on the shelf so for me it was the housing, shaft and pto bearing/bellows. Had the pump housing not been cut to the bone by some granite..could have just gotten away with a new wear ring.

its a few hundred in extra expenses for the driveshaft and the pto stuff but that's what you get when you bug up a first model year jetpump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information