Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

SoLA PWC Fishing Conference, TBD

Time to register - I'm waiting for 504Tim to get his next yard pass, and then I'll be ready. Let's start planning now:

Where:

When (Sat or Sun and specific date):

Who's in: 83Gator

A couple of side notes/questions in no specific order:

I'm in for the PWC-OTB Tshirt.
    I don't mind travelling to see something new.
    Boy or Girl?
    What joker was PWC fishing the marsh south of Gibson/By. Black (Brady Canal & L'il Carencro) last weekend?

+1
    I'm still in hospital. Everything went great! We should be able to go home Thursday evening. Not saying I can go that weekend or anything but I am throwing out lil hints as just a reminder that I want to go in near future. I am so ready. Count me in. Just please set this date for at least 3 weeks away or longer . I'm in for wherever and definitely a Sat or Sun. I'm excited just talking about it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 504tim View Post
    I'm still in hospital. Everything went great! We should be able to go home Thursday evening. Not saying I can go that weekend or anything but I am throwing out lil hints as just a reminder that I want to go in near future. I am so ready. Count me in. Just please set this date for at least 3 weeks away or longer . I'm in for wherever and definitely a Sat or Sun. I'm excited just talking about it.
    No date till we [all] agree. CONGRATS!!! Glad to hear all are well - boy, girl...? Or is the new PWC going to be blue or pink?

EDIT: Just saw your other post - you guys have a son. Great news but get ready for life to change... It's different but good. Y'all will do fine.

my jetski just got put on hold for 3 months due to paper work problems.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wichers00 View Post
    my jetski just got put on hold for 3 months due to paper work problems.
    If it's a private, personal matter - don't spill the beans, BUT, what kind of paper work would back you up 3 months? Just curious and wondering if I can help... Only thing I could think of, other than funds, is a probate matter.

the guy who gave us the jetski cant put his hands on the paper work so hes gonna file for a duplicate, but i was on the phone with wildlife and fisheries and they told me monday that they were working on june 20th mail, they are extremely backlogged

+1
    Hard to imagine they are that far behind, but, to my knowledge, you're still legal as long as you've applied to register as the new owner. IE, once he gets his new/duplicate registration in the mail, you can submit it for yourself as the new owner and go from there. You're not responsible for the state's inability to operate in a timely manner. Additionally, you can always walk it in and get it done on the spot... if you have the time.

oh did not know that. im gonna have to look that up.

+1
    Well, I guess I stand corrected: I'm looking at a Boat Registration Application, and it says at the bottom of "your" copy: "If your vessel requires registration[which it does, btw], it is illegal to operate or allow others to operate your vessel unless it is registered and numbered as described herein." But, to be honest, I've never heard of anyone being ticketed for that as long as you have proof that you filed it... personally, I wouldn't lose the riding season over this matter. But just my 2...

Also, I know LDWF's main office is in BR, but I think they have a satellite office or two but I'm not sure where.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Well, I guess I stand corrected: I'm looking at a Boat Registration Application, and it says at the bottom of "your" copy: "If your vessel requires registration[which it does, btw], it is illegal to operate or allow others to operate your vessel unless it is registered and numbered as described herein." But, to be honest, I've never heard of anyone being ticketed for that as long as you have proof that you filed it... personally, I wouldn't lose the riding season over this matter. But just my 2...

Also, I know LDWF's main office is in BR, but I think they have a satellite office or two but I'm not sure where.
    If you find the satellite office pls let me know. I would love to know where that is. I hate having to go to BR for registrations. Nothing against our capital its just a pain in rear do make drive just for a lil paperwork. They should make it a little easier for us.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information