Well here it is folks, the North Texas Shake & Bake Splashdown is the 2nd race in the 2012 Texas Outlaw Watercraft Racing series. This event will be at Collin Park Marina on Lavon Lake in Wylie, TX. We had a great time at the 2012 Outlaw Roundup and saw some good friends and old racers there, we hope to see you all again as well as some new racers! There will not be a host hotel this time due to some issues with the local hotel but i would recommend the Motel 6 in Plano TX (a racer stayed there at the last race and liked it), it is only about 10-15min from the race site.

Everything will remain the same as the last race but we are going to plan on starting later, everyone tended to mozy in late in the morning last time and it turned out very well so i'm going to say practice and everything is going to start around 10-ish.

I'm trying to work on the course...Joe doesn't want to move the swim area over any further so we are again a little limited on space, i can either keep working on a new course to fit the area or i can use the same course layout as last time, your input?

You can find out more info on our website at www.txowr.com