I own a 2001 gtx di & need fuel pump

Folks, I found a replacement fuel pump on e-bay. As anyone else tried this fuel pump. Thanks in advanceNew Intank Fuel Pump Direct Injection SeaDoo Sea Doo GTX DI / RX DI 2000-2003

Highflowfuel's exclusive HFP fuel pump replacement kit for 2000-2007 Direct Injection Seadoo's provides the proper operating pressure that DI applications require. Notable features of the Seadoo pump kit include:

1. Quiet Operation. Except for a faint "wheen" during pump priming, our pumps are nearly silent. Walbro pumps are notorious for their loud vibrating "hum" during operation.

2. Lifetime Warranty. We back every single pump with a Lifetime Warranty.

3. Flow verified. Our pumps are flow verified by RC Engineering to ensure the high pressures that DI Seadoo's require.

4. Reliability. HFP pumps have been proven in corrosive marine and E85/ ethanol applications. The advantages of the composite vane-impeller design is that the pump internals do not corrode like a conventional gerator-style pump.

I have seen no feedback about this one. I have heard of others using this one:

One advantage to the ebay one is it includes the lower filter screen, and you would need to adapt your own with the Airtex one.

Thread Information