hello!95 polaris 750slt,need a good cdi box

Looking for a good cdi box with no corrsion inside.my junction board in mine is all ate up,broken terminals.it was running fine,now won't start and lost all my digital displays as well.if u got one hit me up plz thx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Elec...fa0c44&vxp=mtr

Here's just the terminal board.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-SL-6...29a67f&vxp=mtr

There's the box. Both for $75 brand new terminal board seems like a pretty good deal to me. Free shipping too!

+1
    stutman - I have a good box shell and board for you here.... Don't have a CDI, but if you need a box and a board, PM me. I can get you set up for a very reasonable price....

hi guys new to this forum but hope you can help i have a 1993 polaris sl750 and the electric box is loaded with salt unknown to me and when we fired her up today a couple of cables have got hot and cooked a length of the loom (appears to run down to the oil pump) when we opened electric box its was loaded with salt cdi unit is workin as engine fires and runs but must have knocked a few things out as melted cables!!! is there any way around this or does it meen a whole new unit (these seem pritty hard to find) if any one has a link or knows more about were to find one or help repairing would be awesome

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beans76 View Post
    hi guys new to this forum but hope you can help i have a 1993 polaris sl750 and the electric box is loaded with salt unknown to me and when we fired her up today a couple of cables have got hot and cooked a length of the loom (appears to run down to the oil pump) when we opened electric box its was loaded with salt cdi unit is workin as engine fires and runs but must have knocked a few things out as melted cables!!! is there any way around this or does it meen a whole new unit (these seem pritty hard to find) if any one has a link or knows more about were to find one or help repairing would be awesome
    Keep it in one thread; we'll take care of you.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182577

hi guys sorry to be a pain! im lookin at getting a new/second hand electric box but want to find the problem first! as i said in me first post we had a lenght of cable melted while the engine was switched off after a flush but it must of been 20 mins after it was all shut down before before the cables melted what could have caused this?? could it be damp in the electric box? or a fault at the engine side? think the cable runs from the cdi unit down near the oil pump so i would guess the magnetto area? if i can replace the cables and clean up electric box and it works i will save some notes!! what thoughts have you guys got on this please share them as ski is getting on me nerves now lol

Thread Information