Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Best move trading in my 260

Traded in my 260 on Saturday and was out in the inlet on the 300 today. What a difference in ride, fetures and overall feel. First impresssions, the hull is a little tender. Handles the chop much better. I like the quick diconnect flushing feature and the fogging port.

I'll reserve my opinion on the performance until after break in, which should be sooner rather than later. But, I anticipate being thrilled with that as well. It felt good getting wet again!

Banned User
    +1
    Congrats on the new ski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker View Post
    Traded in my 260 on Saturday and was out in the inlet on the 300 today. What a difference in ride, fetures and overall feel. First impresssions, the hull is a little tender. Handles the chop much better. I like the quick diconnect flushing feature and the fogging port.

I'll reserve my opinion on the performance until after break in, which should be sooner rather than later. But, I anticipate being thrilled with that as well. It felt good getting wet again!

Congrats on the new ski. Enjoy

+1
    Thanks! Out again yesterday, great day, good surf. Ski ran great. Sucking down some fuel, but no surprise there. Steering angle seems to be off by about 10 degrees, maybe an adjustment to the jet nozzle??? Also, there is a gap on the front left side of the seat where it forks. May need the dealer to replace it ??? Especially since i spend half of the ride underwater.

Look for me in the white foam at the top of the wave

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker View Post
    Thanks! Out again yesterday, great day, good surf. Ski ran great. Sucking down some fuel, but no surprise there. Steering angle seems to be off by about 10 degrees, maybe an adjustment to the jet nozzle??? Also, there is a gap on the front left side of the seat where it forks. May need the dealer to replace it ??? Especially since i spend half of the ride underwater.

Look for me in the white foam at the top of the wave
    You can adjust it at the nozzle if it's off pretty easy to do. The seat would need to see pics. Someone else had a ill fitting seat. If its bad will be a warranty item. Glad your enjoying the.new ski

6. +1 by:

+1
    I saw in the manual where it can be adjusted. I sit on a jetport, so i'll have to pull it first. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks!

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    The 300s are something else aren't they? When they came out I couldn't believe that they were that much faster/tighter than the 250 but damn Gl let me ride his and they are every bit as good as everyone says. I was thoroughly impressed. Like Tommy and Gl said congrats on the ski and don't be a stranger.

Sean

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    The 300s are something else aren't they? When they came out I couldn't believe that they were that much faster/tighter than the 250 but damn Gl let me ride his and they are every bit as good as everyone says. I was thoroughly impressed. Like Tommy and Gl said congrats on the ski and don't be a stranger.

Sean
    You need to try it out again. Completely different than in Madisonville where you rode it last. The hole shot is sick.

+1
    Back out again last night, man the ocean was snotty. But i blasted through it inlet to inlet, where a couple of yammies poked out and turned tail and went back. Went home on the intercoastal, flying. Found some nice flat water. I have to realize the power of this machine, jumped the jetport and had the nose on the dock!

While doing my post ride work, the engine was surging at idle, and i heard the fuel pump running continuously? Other than that all went well. Now to add the pic of the seat. So, i guess its not possible from an iPad.

From an iPad download photobucket and upload your picture to it and then copy and paste the link from the app.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information