Thread: steering column

steering column

hi everyone,
    this is my 1st post and also my 1st ski so i apologize for all the questions i will prob have. i picked up a 1995 wave venture for 50 bucks with a rebuilt engine rebuilt carbs and alot of other new parts. (needed the carbs adjusted) the previous owner just did not wanna mess with it anymore,plus it was my gf's boss. so i go and pick it up yesterday it runs great back a couple miles to the ramp to trailer it (he had it on his dock) but when i turned the handle bars hard and fast to keep it from hitting his boat one of the weids cracked and need to either get it replaced or re weilded. so my question is after looking at ebay i did a search for one . 1st the wave venture then crossed searched other models of the same year. i found this and also this so my question is are these the same part?looks the same but wanted to make sure . also if anyone knows what other skis will interchange with my wave venture 700 i would be in your debt as i would like to get everything back to perfect,and clean it all up pretty .

Clarksburg, WV
    I don't think they are the same. I am saying this based on looks alone

Thread Information