Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Jerry and the greenhulk store suck

Ordered 2 vent flos and asked cause theres NO contact number and its a half ass website. I asked fornover night shipping on them which weigh about 1lb in total. He charged me $69 dollars for overnight shipping. $10 for regular ground plus $59 for overnight. I feel if something would be that expensive to overnight ship maybe you should contact the customer. I have heard alot of bad things about the greenhulk store and I never believed it. I am sure this will be my last order for me n my cousin who just purchased 2 skis we plan on modding more then they already are. If the only place to get it is the GH store in the future I can tell you now I will not even order it then unless this is fixed. I tried contacting Jerry when I got the bill on paypal and he didnt even have the courtesy to call back when I asked to in the message. He just emailed me threw paypal. To me thats a crappy way to do business. Im a business owner And I would neber do that to a customer of mine.

+1
    And now we will wait for what I'm sure will be a perfectly reasonable explanation from Jerry.

+1
    Wow.. Did you really need flow rites that quickly to pay for overnight? I know thats not your point, but overnight is not cheap on anything. Jerry gets busy and does his best to respond as quickly as possible. I don't think getting on here and bashing him is the best way to handle this.. just saying

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Where was the item shipped from? UPS rapes you on overnight shipping, especially overnight + early am delivery. $69 dollars is a realistic number, depending on where it shipped from.

+1
    Prices for overnight shipping is pretty much unbearable in most cases. But I have noticed that on my orders, the shipping charges have been actual costs or close to it. If there was any type of mistake Jerry will take care of any problems. But more than likely they were just attempting give you the service you asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by ModularJunk View Post
    Ordered 2 vent flos and asked cause theres NO contact number and its a half ass website. I asked fornover night shipping on them which weigh about 1lb in total. He charged me $69 dollars for overnight shipping. $10 for regular ground plus $59 for overnight. I feel if something would be that expensive to overnight ship maybe you should contact the customer. I have heard alot of bad things about the greenhulk store and I never believed it. I am sure this will be my last order for me n my cousin who just purchased 2 skis we plan on modding more then they already are. If the only place to get it is the GH store in the future I can tell you now I will not even order it then unless this is fixed. I tried contacting Jerry when I got the bill on paypal and he didnt even have the courtesy to call back when I asked to in the message. He just emailed me threw paypal. To me thats a crappy way to do business. Im a business owner And I would neber do that to a customer of mine.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    do some research on shipping before you go complaining about it. to overnight a package weighing 1.0lbs with an insured value of $45 which is the approximate cost of two flo rites from morgan city, la to medford,ny (approximate location as you dont specifically state your location on long island) is $63.67 for priority overnight service +/- a few dollars on my calculation and what your were actually charged to me not knowing your exact location or what size box/envelope your parts were shipped in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shipping.JPG 
Views:	655 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	278777

just did that maybe 5-10 minutes ago to show you what shipping costs would be. and that is direct from fedex with no commerical accounts or discounts. you can go to the website and get the exact same result

wow

every know when you paid for over night its always expensive.

my first order was a brand new intercooler and i paid for overnight and the price was 250$ and it was okay for me (overnight shipping cost alot of cash)

if you take 5 days shipping its 1/2 the price

jerry give the best customer service

sorry for you but for me greenhulk its the best place to buy stuff to modified my ski

+1

bye.

+1
    The customer is always right.... you got what you wanted
    and then come on here and make yourself look like total ass

Penny pinchers should not use over night or next day

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    Penny pinchers should not use over night or next day

Nor should they be modding their shit in the first place

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast