Used Ski Parts Supplier - Who is out there that has fair price & good parts

I am looking for some good used parts (mostly electrical stuff) for my (2) 1988 Yamaha Wave Runner's (WRG500) that I just bought. Right now, I know I need a good used CDI, ignition coil, and maybe some other parts. I might need (2) of each part too.

I've done some extensive searching on the web, and have found little results in what I am looking for. I know you guys will know who is out there that parts these things out, and that is fair with good quality stuff.

Look forward to seeing the replies so I can hopefully get my ski(s) back in the water!

Keep in mind that I have also checked eBay for the last month, only to find (1) selection of what I need at most. I feel like there is more out there, but I just can't find it.

+1
    Try posting in the classifed section you'll have a better chance finding part there.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

A child of five would understand this. Go get one. pierowman's Avatar
    +1
    He only has 14 posts, he will not be able to post there yet. Until I think 20 or 25 posts.

5. +1 by:

Speed must be correct. I tried to post an ad, but I didn't see a link to create a new post anywhere. I feel like if it is a "WANTED" ad, that anyone who registers should be able to post regardless of how many posts you've made.

Oh well....I will just wait my turn!

+1
    There's a guy near me who has a ton of stuff for older ski. Its called Rock County Jet Ski. There website is http://rockcountyjetski.webs.com/. The owner is a member on here and his name is John Zigler. He's the real deal. About a year ago or so he bought Watcon.com, another well established online PWC parts/accessories store

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pierowman View Post
    He only has 14 posts, he will not be able to post there yet. Until I think 20 or 25 posts.
    Thank pierwman, keep forgetting about post number. vintageboater sorry you can't post in the classifed until you have enough post..

Banned User
    +1
    Definitely contact John Zigler. Sometimes parts can be had cheaper, but John will only give you an A1 quality part, and he has a ton of knowledge to go with it. He is the first person I go to when I need something.

+1
    jetmanic on pwc and x-h20 has all that stuff for older 2 strokes. He checks all the ohms before shipping.

X2 on the Jetmaniac. I have been buying parts off Chris for the past 4 years. His customer service and used parts selection is outstanding and he is always increasing his selection of new and aftermarket parts as well.

Jetmaniac also stocks a lot of JSS (Jetski Solutions) products so you don't have to wait but if electronics are what you are after, you can send yours out for repair to John at Jetski Solutions. John can test, repair or replace all your electronics to better than OEM condition. His start/stop and stator rebuilding service is second to none.
    Www.jetskisolutions.com

Thread Information