blue smoke from rxt need some info!

so i did the rookie mistake and filled the jet ski with water from turning the hose on before i had the ski on. i have taken care of the water in cylinders and oil, changed plugs and did a compression test. however my big concern now is that i took it out on the water a couple days ago and there was a lot of blue smoke coming out of the water. it also fouled a plug and caused the motor to misfire. i checked the oil level when i got home and it was not low. i changed the plugs again and did a compression test : cyl 3- 130 cyl 2- 140 cyl 1-135. my big question is, is it normal to have oily burn off after filling the motor full of water or do i have a serious problem on my hands?if any one has any input on what to do that would be great!

+1
    you sure plug dident go bad first causing a miss fire which then caused raw fuel to be dumped in exhaust which could explain the smoke givin you have good comp #s. Change the plugs out and go ride again and see if the problem goes away befor digging any deeper

3. +1 by:

i should have clarified that better i didn't change the plugs with new ones till after i rode it. however the blue smoke smells like oil and there was also oily residue on the hose i used to cyphon most of the water out before cranking the remaining water out. i am planing on trying to take it out tonight or tomorrow to see if it clears up but i don't want to risk hurting the motor.

+1
    well if the motors hurt its better that you know now than later. take it out and run it hard and see what it does.

Thread Information