Looking to Buy 2007 RXT

I am totally new to bear with me....I am looking to buy a 2007 Seadoo RXT SuperCharged; the ski is CLEAN, well taken care of!!! BUT it has 96 Hours on it......from what I have been reading....I am going to be in store for a S/C rebuild pretty darn soon.....if not right after this season. What can I be expecting to pay for a rebuild????? Thanks in advance.....

West Virginia
    There's quite a few guys on here that remove the SC and send it off to jerry to fix (green hulk) and there's a thread on how to remove it. The part itself is around $350 i think?? Mine is getting done as we speak, but b/c i didn't have to time to do this myself nor have the skill, the stealership is doing it plus adding a bilge pump for approx $870. W/out the bilge pump, your looking at the price of the part plus labor....(here its 79per hour) w/'bout 3hrs of labor

Thanks DarkAngel33......I have been PM'ing with Jerry about my options; very useful info from him. I am glad I found this Forum!!! Your numbers are pretty spot on for the rebuild. Question.....other than the there any other benefit to the Bilge Pump? Cheers, Jimmic2

N. Wildwood
    Bout my 07 RXT @ 190 hours original everything. Bought a SC off a guy here, 08 model gold washers that had 25hrs on it for $150. My ski has 225hours on it and run great cool water that is, the 84 degree water makes it a doggie.

Thread Information