can I have your opinion and experience please ???

Hi,
    New Kawasaki user here. I use to have yamaha 1300 gpr before but sold it out and bought kawasaki 2009 ultra lx 1500. I need some information if you can. I drive it in open sea and when I ride it wavy sea lots of water come to my eyes from front. Its like front of the ski is trying to get in sea. Is there a place that you adjust something and front of jetski come little up? Another thing I wanna ask is I am having hard time to make it turn or jump. I start to think this jetskie is big for me but when you compare there are not big size difference. I can say I am ok with the spead. Is there anything I need to know about my new jet?

Thanks

Okan

+1
    You might get more answers if you post this in the 4-stroke Performance section.

+1
    The best way to keep the front of this ski from doing that is to have lest fuel in the tank. With over 20 gallons that is a good bit of weight up front. The ski already has a 2 degree wedge so that is not needed. You can add a Riva ride plate http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=531 This will allow the bow to ride higher. It takes away from the rough water capabilities but since you are wanting to play this may help. This ski is made to be a good ride on rough water having the Ultra hull so it is very tough to jump. I can do it but it is tough and you need some big waves. As far as the turning that is the way the hull is again for the rough water stability. If it were to be a very quick turning hull when you get crossed up on a wave you would get tossed. You can put on some sponsons and that will help the turning. As I said before this hull is made to go through the rough seas and stay hooked up. This is a great ski for many things but jumping is not one of them.

Banned User
    +1
    Tbm plate will give you the best of both bow up but still good rough water. Agree with GL boats not made to jump or be super playful. It's made for the chop.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Tbm plate will give you the best of both bow up but still good rough water. Agree with GL boats not made to jump or be super playful. It's made for the chop.
    Thanks for that input on the plate Tommy. I have heard so many good things about the TBM signature series plates in the offshore world but I have never gotten to run one on my Ultras so I did not know exactly how they affected the ski.

Okan, Tommy is more of the offshore guy than I am so you may want to follow his advice it you were to get a plate. He is more knowledgable than I am in these conditions.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Thanks for that input on the plate Tommy. I have heard so many good things about the TBM signature series plates in the offshore world but I have never gotten to run one on my Ultras so I did not know exactly how they affected the ski.

Okan, Tommy is more of the offshore guy than I am so you may want to follow his advice it you were to get a plate. He is more knowledgable than I am in these conditions.
    Thanks Gl yea it works well in real flat or real rough stuff.

Thread Information