Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    213

    Smile RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit & Block -Off Kit

    Hi guy

    please i woon order the RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit from my lovely website

    www.4-tecperformance.com when i ordered , i read the instruction

    that i have to order the O.P.A.S Block-Off Kit # RS 29050-1

    is this part located or instate of the side vanes , so do i need to

    to remove the side vanes and install the Block-Off Kit , just to complete

    the RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit , please reply me , thanx


  2. #2
    cbrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,374
    +1
    1
    Since you have a RXP you have 2 options for blockoffs, Riva Pro Series, or th Race Engineering blockoffs. The REs extend farther back and you have to preorder them since they come for Germany.

    To my knowledge you will have to remove the OPAS for the through hull exhaust. Someone with a little more insight will chime in and give their opnion.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrich View Post
    Since you have a RXP you have 2 options for blockoffs, Riva Pro Series, or th Race Engineering blockoffs. The REs extend farther back and you have to preorder them since they come for Germany.

    To my knowledge you will have to remove the OPAS for the through hull exhaust. Someone with a little more insight will chime in and give their opnion.
    THANX FOR THAT BUT DO I NEED TO REMOVE THE SIDE VANES

    PLEASE REPLY , THANX

  4. #4
    cbrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,374
    +1
    1
    I think you mean sponsons, you would want to keep the sponsons on as they do not interfer with exhaust, just the rod for the OPAS Paddles or whatever you call them.

    Sponsons

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrich View Post
    I think you mean sponsons, you would want to keep the sponsons on as they do not interfer with exhaust, just the rod for the OPAS Paddles or whatevery you call them.

    Sponsons
    I GOT THAT NOW , THANX

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Yes, you need to remove the OPAS to install the rear exhaust

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Yes, you need to remove the OPAS to install the rear exhaust
    wooooooooow , thanx Green Hulk , u got what i mean

    thanx for u and to other friends as well

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. F/S Riva rear exhaust kit for FZR/S
    By JD 1 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. riva rear exhaust kit, stock waterbox f/s
    By speedy in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
  3. Riva rear exhaust kit with Rude through hull
    By Gus13letter in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. Riva Rear Exhaust Kit
    By dave262626 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:25 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •