Picking up ski in 11 hours and counting

The day is finally here. Did everyone not sleep good the night before you picked the ski up? If you want to see pics of the ski look for Most-Wanted for sale listing.

Ive checked the wiring for the trailer last night, hitch mounts to make sure they are secure, now hopefully the car will pull it. Im using my roommates 1996 Avalon for the time being until I can find something with a little more oompf.

ADAM- Ill give you a call when everything is finalized
    Last edited by MikeB; 02-02-2007 at 01:31 AM.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    still awake bro?

i know the feeling.... hell, just start driving now and wait in his driveway for sunrise

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    still awake bro?

i know the feeling.... hell, just start driving now and wait in his driveway for sunrise

I sure am. I was thinking of leaving early and grabbing breakfast somewhere along the way. Might drive along A1A and find a new beach to hang out on, or I could just watch sunrise on Cocoa Beach.

Got insurance?

Make sure you get some PWC insurance on that unit. We do not need to read another story of a PWC being stole in FL and the owner not having insurance on it. Spend the $200-$300 on insurance or you may not still get a good night rest.

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    good luck mike

+1
    I read this thread this morning at 5.30 am. I was feeling his excitement.

I hope he made it there because we had awfull storms and tornados last night and this morning in central Florida. The storm was within 5 miles of
    Cocoa Beach at 6.30 am.

2 people died so far and lots of homes and buildings wasted.
    Not just mobil homes. Real structures.

Its 75 and sunny out now. He can ride.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrager View Post
    I read this thread this morning at 5.30 am. I was feeling his excitement.

I hope he made it there because we had awfull storms and tornados last night and this morning in central Florida. The storm was within 5 miles of
    Cocoa Beach at 6.30 am.

2 people died so far and lots of homes and buildings wasted.
    Not just mobil homes. Real structures.

Its 75 and sunny out now. He can ride.
    GOOD LORD!!!! I just turned on the news......Its like a hurricane hit Central Fla..!!!!

WTF??......well, it was windy as hell here. still rainy and dull in Tampa....

14confirmed dead so far...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    yea i woke up and saw the news on TV as well... damn that came outta nowhere. Didn't expect to wake up to that... sucks

WOOOHOOO, Im back home safe and sound.

What woke me up was the storm, heard a bolt of thunder and that scared the hell out of me. I can't believe Deland got hit as hard as it did. They just had a horrible storm on Christmas. I heard New Smyrna beach area got hit real bad, the police were turning cars around on I-4 near CR44. The weather people said it was a supercell that hit, if memory serves it dropped 4-6 tornados. It didn't look good out there. Im going to be dropping some un-needed items off at the red-cross to help those people out.

I was trying to time the southern end of the storm in south Brevard county, well I didn't time it right and went through the middle. I-95 was deadlocked for about a mile, only saw one car that flipped and that just happened to be a Lamborghini murcilago, there 232k down the crapper.

All I can say out of this whole ordeal is that Brian (Most-Wanted) is truly a stand-up individual. I couldn't have asked for a better person to buy from. The entire transaction went as smooth as possible. Thanks Brian your the best. Now get the woman prego.

Funny thing when I got back to my complex is I completely forgot my gate card. So I had to sit there for a few mintues to wait for someone. Ended up being a good neighbor of mine. All he said was "Another toy???" My garage is over full now with 2 cars, 1 bike, 1 ski, tons of tools, methanol barrels, a x-mas tree that we didn't use last year, 2 couches, grill... I could go on but theres almost no room to walk in there.

Looking for insurance now...bunch of little petty theives in my complex. But look at the firearm thread in OT they have to deal with that first. Speaking of firearms...anyone know of a good Class 3 dealer? I have a new gun in mind I want to buy.

Thread Information