Shout out to Yamaha and all of GH

Hi all, I hit 120 hours on my FZR today with the mods in my sig and I couldn't be happier. Ski runs perfect and I can hit 73+ all day sitting on the seat with a full tank in the hot summer months...I still can hit 74+ in cooler weather. I just gotta say... I love this ski! Super reliable, nimble, and can take chop better than most. I really haven't been on the forums much the last few months.. been very busy, but I'm always out riding any chance I get, and I do read a thread or two when I have a little time. Anyways, I'm very happy with my ski and I don't have any more mods planned (for now... ). Here's a little pic I took today with the GoPro on the lake. Have fun out there guys!!! Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR1153.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	279801

Columbia river

I hear ya brother! Im at 81 hours and am still loving it. This thing will do around 69 mph all day long, hot or cold. Other than the one problem with the exhaust clamp at 2 hours, it has been bullet proof.

Worth every penny i spent!!

my gp760 doesnt go nearly as fast, but im at probably at around 200 hours. guages were bypassed two owners ago at around 130 someodd hours

Thread Information