Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: F-15x performance mods?

Quote Originally Posted by twp5253 View Post
    Attachment 280995

His kit is not free but it is plug and play and play and play.....nothing but smiles on my face after installing his kit. Thanks Mac.
    You have the $10,000 kit?

+1
    If so ur missing 5mph. Macs video of his stg 2 shows it doing 84mph. U better have him give u ur moneys worth of MPH!!!
    Plug and play 13mph gain? If this is true ur way past the raged edge . U have to be turning 8500rpm since its only plug and play u still have.stock prop

I do not think that $10000 is really what he sells that for, if he does it probably would never sell. I think he did that so people quit calling him about Honda stuff since he is out of the Honda game. I would say that he would be more than willing to build a kit for someone even though he is out of the game if they were insane enough to pay $10000 for it. Especially if you can hit 79.9 MPH for probably a little less than 2k if you have the right hookups, wink, wink. if you paid that, LOL

I wanted to install macsboost stage two setup, and his ride plate, but his stage two kit went up from 2900 to 3900... a 1000 dollar increase, and you get no more parts with the kit? This seems to be and seems to me that it is the most expensive stage two kit on the market. At 3900, I am no longer interested in doing business with macsboost on that kit. I was a buyer at the 2900 I saw it for a couple months ago, but IDK what happened.

I just told you bro, he is moving on to the skis people are buying now. He has no need to keep making and developing a product for skis that are no longer made. So in that statement he has raised his prices higher to make less people call for Honda products and if they actually call for the price he has listed then he will then get the order filled making a great profit and making it worth his time. Ramon at H20 is developing the Honda product still as many people have now went to H20 for the Honda products. You cant blame MAC, he still makes a great product but he has no time for probably less than 5% of his business, my guess, if that. I have been riding for years and have never seen 1 other F15x on the water in Lake Erie, Cleveland, EVER or any other lake. So that tells me they are almost non existent. I see new Yamahas and Sea Doos every where. That is obviously what he is concentrating on.

+1
    As I sold out of my initial build of kits, my costs are higher per kit, hence the price increase. It is not worth it for me to sell and support a kit for less. The original is still the best money can buy. Sorry it is out of your price range. I suggest a ride plate and pump wedge instead. My prices increased over a year ago.

TWP only has a stage II kit. The stage III obviously adds more. Everyone knows performance gets exponentially more expensive as you go up. Going fast is a serious business, and we are serious about performance.

Okay first off, i can afford it either way. Secondly, youre lying about over a year change. I looked at the site this year when I bought my ski, and the price was still 2900 bucks. Your costs didnt go up 1000 bucks... Probably not even half. If you dont want to do this anymore, then you shouldnt do it.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    If you don't listen to Mac you will get smoked by everything out there.........none of these fools wants to run into my! FZS with there stock Ecu system........Mac is no scared because his ski runs fast and is competitve.......listen to these guys you will be doing a whole lot of wrenching, and still getting smoked by someone like me..........they dog Mac because they don't have the coin to want to go fast......so they do the h20 extreme Jerry rigging on the stock Ecu system

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Ask HONDARRRRR ABOUT HIS 80MPH HONDA THAT TAKES 10MILES TO GET THERE.....WITH HIS STRUNG OUT PROP AND JERRY RIGGING.......NOW HE SAYS IT ONLY GOES 76.........I CAN DO THAT IN THE HEAT OF SUMMER on 1500 in mods....lol he has over 2500 into that....lol carry on!

That is quite a ridiculous thing to say. First of all I have plenty of money, so do not bring that out of your mouth again. Second I like H20 because they are good people. I have bought some product from Mac and have never had a problem either. H2o offers different packages for much less but they are totally different. I have put his kit on my ski at 10 hours and no problems and I now have 80 hours, Quinton is even more and so are others. I do not know about Enio's ski and it may take a while to get there, I can tell you my ski is not like that. It is fast and fun and issue free, but I am not set up to go 85 or 90. So don't try to drag people in the mud when you have no idea what you are talking about. What is being said is that H20 is still working on developing for all skis including Honda. Mac is not, he is developing others skis still but not Honda's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information